Series M - QI VG: Compilation Show 14
- A mixture of new material and best bits from Series M.
- Best Bit - A Medley of Maladies Tangent: The human buttocks cannot break an egg.
- Best Bit - Middle Muddle: Merseyside craze for monocles.
- Best Bit - Messy Tangent: Using frogs as barometers.
- Best Bit - Marriage and Mating Tangent: When Queen Victoria died, her circumference was greater than her height.
- Best Bit - M-Places Tangent: The state mottos of Alaska and Kentucky.
- Best Bit - Maths Tangent: A mathematical limerick.
- Best Bit - Making a Meal of It: Milky magic trick.
- Best Bit - Misconceptions Tangent: Beaver repopulation.
- Best Bit - Monster Mash Tangent: The death of Darnley, husband of Mary, Queen of Scots.
- Best Bit - Miscellany: The symptoms of bicycle face.
- Best Bit - Military Matters Tangent: The easily-folding map and the tissue folding trick.
- Best Bit - Menagerie Tangent: The monotonous lark.
- Best Bit - Miscellany: The dangers of moss.
- New Material - M-Places Tangent: Alan once went on a coach which had a lavatory in the middle of it. The driver was a very large man, who pulled the bus over, prized himself out from behind the wheel, went down the aisle, down into the lavatory, and when he came out he said: "No-one can use the toilet. It's full."
- Best Bit - Medieval and Macabre: The place where most missionaries are sent to.
- Best Bit - Maths: The Pythagoras waterwheel.
- Friday 25th March 2016
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
Show past repeats
Cast & crew
|Stephen Fry||Host / Presenter|
|Alan Davies||Regular Panellist|
|Scott Penrose||Master Magician|
|James Harkin||Script Editor|
|John Mitchinson||Question Writer|
|Molly Oldfield||Question Writer|
|Andrew Hunter Murray||Question Writer|
|Anne Miller||Question Writer|
|Stevyn Colgan||Question Writer|
|Anna Ptaszynski||Question Writer|
|John Lloyd (as John Lloyd CBE)||Series Producer|
|Sohail Shah||Executive Producer|
|Justin Pollard||Associate Producer|
|Jonathan Paul Green||Production Designer|