Series H - QI VG: Compilation Show 4
A mixture of new material and the best bits from Series H.
- Best Bit: Health and Safety - Bokito viewers.
- Best Bit: Hanatomy Tangent - Stephen gets goosed by a skeleton.
- Best Bit: Hoaxes - The QI crop circle.
- Best Bit: Highs and Lows Tangent - The Burns address to the haggis in German.
- Best Bit: Hodge Podge - Drilling a square hole with a round drill.
- New Material: Horrible Tangent - Sean expresses his anger at not being able to find the right shampoo when travelling abroad.
- Best Bit: Hanatomy - Which way does the Queen face on coins?
- Best Bit: Health and Safety Tangent - Jeremy talks about the time he went on a channel ferry were everyone else was seasick.
- New Material: House and Home Tangent - Stephen has trouble talking about the future because every time he says "Beyond saying" it sounds like "Beyonce-ing".
- Best Bit: Hypothetical Questions - Quickfire Hypotheticals: if a tree falls down and no-one is around, does it make a sound?
- Best Bit: Hanimals - Swimming with dolphins and being rejected by them.
- Best Bit: Happiness - The Duchenne smile and electrocuting faces.
- Best Bit: History Tangent - Using your hands to make things sound louder.
- New Material: Hanimals Tangent - Ross claims that he knows a surprising amount about hedgehogs and he does not know why. Sean claims he does not a lot and Ross challenges him to compare their hedgehog knowledge. Stephen asks him what the name for a baby hedgehog is and Sean correctly answers with "hoglet". They are also known as urchins.
- Best Bit: Hocus Pocus Tangent - Graham performs the guillotine magic trick on Daniel.
- Monday 2nd May 2011
- BBC One
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Stephen Fry||Host / Presenter|
|Alan Davies||Regular Panellist|
|Dara O Briain||Guest|
|John Mitchinson||Question Writer|
|Justin Pollard||Question Writer|
|James Harkin||Question Writer|
|Molly Oldfield||Question Writer|
|Arron Ferster||Question Writer|
|David Morley (as Dave Morley)||Executive Producer|
|Ruby Kuraishe||Executive Producer|