Series H - QI VG: Compilation Show 3
A mixture of new material and the best bits from Series H.
- Best Bit: Hanimals - Hanging onto a hagfish.
- Best Bit: Horrible - The sour toe cocktail.
- New Material: Hodge Podge - A sidetone is when your voice is played back through your telephone earpiece.
- New Material: Hodge Podge Tangent - Jack complains about people miming mobile phones. The rest of the panel start miming flip phones, iPhones and call centre headsets. They talk about miming Marcel Marceau.
- Best Bit: Hypothetical Questions - Does a lorry weigh less if the chicken inside jump up?
- Best Bit: House and Home - The origin of the phrases "no room to swing a cat" and "cat-o-nine-tails".
- Best Bit: Health and Safety - Inflating rectums with tobacco to save people from drowning.
- New Material: Hanatomy Tangent - Bill once went hunting with the Matis people of the Upper Amazon who use poisoned darts. Bill was told to aim for a howler monkey, but instead he blew the dart straight upwards and everyone had to run away to avoid being hit. The darts can reach the top of the jungle canopy.
- Best Bit: Hanimals - How to hypnotise a tiger shark, a chicken and an alligator.
- Best Bit: Horses and Hunting - Using a twitch to calm down a horse.
- Best Bit: Hodge Podge - The roundest thing in the universe.
- Best Bit: History - The impression of the average World War Two fighter pilot.
- New Material: House and Home Tangent - When Bill first went scuba diving, he wrongly took of his buoyancy jacket of before his lead weights, and thus nearly drowned.
- Best Bit: Hocus Pocus - I before E except after...
- Monday 25th April 2011
- BBC One
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Stephen Fry||Host / Presenter|
|Alan Davies||Regular Panellist|
|Dara O Briain||Guest|
|John Mitchinson||Question Writer|
|Justin Pollard||Question Writer|
|James Harkin||Question Writer|
|Molly Oldfield||Question Writer|
|Arron Ferster||Question Writer|
|David Morley (as Dave Morley)||Executive Producer|
|Ruby Kuraishe||Executive Producer|
|Jonathan Paul Green||Production Designer|