Series K - QI VG: Compilation Show 9
A mixture of new material and the best bits from Series K.
- Best Bit: Kinetic - Balancing a broom on your hands.
- Best Bit: Keep Tangent - Bill Bailey clapping his hands and turning the camera off.
- Best Bit: Kinetic - Balancing a broom with the bristles on your palm.
- Best Bit: Kings Tangent - Jeremy Clarkson eating too much beetroot and Bill's visit to the doctors with a stool sample.
- Best Bit: Knees & Knockers- Lesser known K-parts of the body.
- New Material: Knowledge - The person who gave Moses the horn was St. Jerome, who was the first person to translate the Bible into Latin. The name "Karen" means "rain of light" in Hebrew. However, "Karen" can also mean "horn", so St. Jerome wrongly translated that Moses came down from the Mt. Sinai with horns on, instead of shining with light. As a result several artists including Michelangelo depicted Moses with horns.
- New Material: Knowledge Tangent - There is a joke from the film "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" where they say that Noah got the horn from his wife, Joan of Arc.
- Best Bit: Knees & Knockers- The end-bulbs of Krause.
- Best Bit: Kaleidoscope - The tippe-top Knick-Knack.
- Best Bit: Kit & Kaboodle - Taking snuff.
- Best But: Kris Kringle - The Marilyn Monroe / Albert Einstein optical illusion.
- New Material: Knights and Knaves Tangent - When Alan was growing up there was a woman on his street called Mrs. Bigott. Sue Perkins knew a person called Mrs. Willy who pronounced her surname "Wiley". The Rev. Richard Coles knew a woman called Mrs. Pennis who eventually took her name out of the telephone book because of crank calls. At school Alan knew a girl called Rosy Balls. At a clergy conference Richard met a Father Christmas. Sue met a Mary Christmas in Sligo.
- Best Bit: Knits & Knots - The cloud-making Knick-Knack.
- Best Bit: Key - Curiosity killing the kea.
- Best Bit: Kris Kringle Tangent - The taste of drinks in different receptacles and Brendan O'Carroll forgetting to turn off his mobile.
- Best Bit: Kinky - The dildo-making Knick-Knack.
- Best Bit: K-Folk - The long-necked Karen tribe.
- Best Bit: Knowledge Tangent - Alan's stealthy mother-in-law.
- Best Bit: Kings - The foam-creating Knick-Knack.
- Friday 24th January 2014
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Stephen Fry||Host / Presenter|
|Alan Davies||Regular Panellist|
|Richard Coles (as Rev Richard Coles)||Guest|
|Victoria Coren Mitchell||Guest|
|James Harkin||Script Editor|
|John Mitchinson||Question Writer|
|James Harkin||Question Writer|
|Molly Oldfield||Question Writer|
|Andrew Hunter Murray||Question Writer|
|John Lloyd (as John Lloyd CBE)||Series Producer|
|Ruby Kuraishe||Executive Producer|
|Jonathan Paul Green||Production Designer|