Series O - Highlights Special
- Over and Ova Best Bit: How to make an omelette without breaking eggs.
- Oddballs Best Bit: The odd-one-out out of four odds.
- Object And Ornaments Best Bit: The caterpillar that wears its old heads as hats.
- Ologies Best Bit: The difference between sardines and pilchards.
- Tangent: Oceans Best Bit: The etymology of the word "ocean".
- Object And Ornaments Best Bit: The beetle that disguises itself as an army ant's bottom.
- Operations Best Bit: The Wound Man.
- Organisms Best Bit: Name That Skeleton.
- Tangent: The Occult New Material: Sandi has a mark on her hand that she got after setting fire to a condom. She was making a retractable knife for a play at university, and she believed that if she put a condom in the knife it would make it less noisy. The plan didn't work, and she didn't know that condoms came in packs of five. She decided to set fire to the other four, and if you set fire to the tip of it, the tip comes off, flies in a little arc and embeds itself in your hand.
- Tangent: Odorous And Odious Best Bit: Alan and the sniffer dog.
- Omnishambles Best Bit: When is it cool to wet your pants?
- Overseas Best Bit: The endangered mammal that eats bamboo.
- Opposites Best Bit: Sheep or goat.
- O Christmas Best Bit: How to get rid of red wine stains from a tablecloth.
- Omnishambles Best Bit: What did the Nazis call their famous symbol?
- Tangent: Operations Best Bit: Alan asks if you jumped off the Moon, would you land on Earth?
- Ologies Best Bit: In theory, how fast can a boat sail?
- Friday 23rd February 2018
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
Show past repeats
|Saturday 28th July 2018||10:15pm||BBC2|
Cast & crew
|Sandi Toksvig||Host / Presenter|
|Alan Davies||Regular Panellist|
|Victoria Coren Mitchell||Guest|
|Stephen K Amos||Guest|
|Sam Robson-Rodriguez (as Cpl. Sam Robson-Rodriguez)||Self|
|James Harkin||Script Editor|
|John Lloyd (as John Lloyd CBE)||Series Producer|
|Kalpna Patel-Knight||Executive Producer|
|Justin Pollard||Associate Producer|
|Jonathan Paul Green||Production Designer|
|Nick Collier||Lighting Designer|
|Mike Sutcliffe||Lighting Designer|
|Andrew Hunter Murray||Researcher|
|Alice Campbell Davis||Researcher|