Series 8, Episode 1
It's David versus Goliath when, after receiving some top tips from tennis Grand Slam winner Pat Cash and former British number one Tim Henman, Jamie, Fred and Jack take on legend John McEnroe in a match at the Royal Albert Hall - who do you reckon will shout "You cannot be serious" first?
Then, in honour of Lampard (who missed a penalty against pop squirt Justin Bieber in a friendly kickaround in 2011), Popstar Penalties makes a comeback, with Jamie fielding shots from 5th Story's Dane Bowers, Ultravox frontman Midge Ure and Steps favourite H.
The final challenge sees the teams tackle the Highland Games with multiple world champion Gregor Edmunds.
- Friday 29th August 2014
- Sky One
- 60 minutes
- Thursday 4th September 2014 at 11:00pm on Sky One
- Saturday 25th October 2014 at 11:00pm on Sky One
- Sunday 26th October 2014 at 11:00pm on Sky One
- Saturday 22nd November 2014 at 11:15pm on Sky One
- Wednesday 31st December 2014 at 10:55pm on Sky One
- Monday 21st December 2015 at 11:00pm on Sky One
- Monday 22nd February 2016 at 8:00pm on Sky Two
- Saturday 7th May 2016 at 9:00pm on Sky One
- Friday 20th May 2016 at 9:00pm on Sky One
- Tuesday 14th June 2016 at 2:00am on Sky One
- Wednesday 20th July 2016 at 11:00pm on Sky One
- Saturday 23rd July 2016 at 11:00pm on Sky One
- Monday 29th August 2016 at 11:00pm on Sky One
- Friday 2nd September 2016 at 9:00pm on Sky One
- Tuesday 17th January 2017 at 12:30am on Sky One
- Saturday 25th March 2017 at 1:00am on Sky Two
- Monday 10th April 2017 at 11:40pm on Sky One
- Saturday 5th August 2017 at 12:00am on Sky One
- Thursday 17th August 2017 at 9:00pm on Sky Two
- Friday 22nd September 2017 at 12:00am on Sky One
- Tuesday 10th October 2017 at 1:00am on Sky Two
- Friday 8th December 2017 at 12:00am on Sky One
- Wednesday 7th March 2018 at 9:00pm on Sky One
Cast & crew
|James Corden||Host / Presenter|
|Jamie Redknapp||Team Captain|
|Andrew Flintoff (as Andrew Flintoff MBE)||Team Captain|
|Jack Whitehall||Regular Panellist|
|Ian Watkins (as H)||Self|
|Shaun Pye||Writer (Additional Material)|
|Fraser Steele||Writer (Additional Material)|
|Kevin Day||Writer (Additional Material)|
|Aiden Spackman||Writer (Additional Material)|
|Dan Swimer||Writer (Additional Material)|
|Charlie Skelton||Writer (Additional Material)|
|Gary Delaney||Writer (Additional Material)|
|Richard Van't Riet||Director|
|David Taylor||Series Producer|
|Danielle Lux||Executive Producer|
|Murray Boland||Executive Producer|
|Jim Pullin||Executive Producer|
|Barbara Lee||Executive Producer|
|Andrew Gates||Production Designer|
James, Jamie, Freddie and Jack return for more sport-inspired laughs.
Guest on the show, Will, was so confident Andy Murray would lose the 2013 Wimbledon final, he vowed to get a tattoo if he won.
The high energy trailer for A League Of Their Own Series 8.
Freddie & Jack go wild for H from Steps as he prepares to face Jamie Redknapp.