Series 5, Episode 7 - Boing Boing
Prize task: Most surprisingly expensive item.
* Mark Watson: A gate backing onto a communal garden, costing £18,000. - 5
* Sally Phillips: One of Bob's turds placed in a resin sphere, costing £10,000-£15,000. - 4
* Bob Mortimer: A complete World Cup 2014 sticker book, costing £10. - 3
* Aisling Bea: 13 minutes access to the business lounge at Belfast International Airport, costing £25. - 3
* Nish Kumar: €100, costing £91. - 1
Task 1: Wearing that blindfold at all times, travel as far as possible in three minutes. Alex will be at your side at all times, because he is a strong, independent, handsome man. On removing the blindfold, you will then have another three minutes to retrace your steps to your starting position. Longest successful retracing of steps wins.
* Bob: 54m, getting back to pretty much where he started. - 5
* Aisling: 200m, but ended 64m away from where she started. - 4
* Sally: 220m, but ended up 74m away from where she started. - 3
* Mark: 70m, then walked in the same direction and ended 140m away from the start. - 2
* Nish: 15m, but walked away from the start and ended 195m away. - 1
Task 2: Muster the biggest coconut bobsleigh team. Most coconut bobsleigh team members still on board when the bobsleigh comes to a halt wins. You may only use items in the caravan to secure your coconuts. You will be disqualified if you use any item used by another contestant. You have 20 minutes and one attempt. Your time starts now.
* Aisling: 14 - 5
* Nish: 13 - 4
* Mark: 2 - 3
* Bob and Sally: Disqualified for both using a curtain. - 0
Task 3: Vote for which contestant you think should receive five bonus points. The contestant who receives the most votes will receive five bonus points. You may vote for yourself. If however, you vote for yourself and fail to receive most votes, you will lose two points.
* Sally: Two votes, from Bob and Aisling. - 5
* Bob: One vote from Sally. - 0
* Aisling: No votes. - 0
* Mark and Nish: Voted for themselves. - -2
Task 4: Make a funny little flip-book film. The mat beneath your feet is the paper. The camera above your head will take photos of your paper. Funniest little flip-book film wins. You have one hour. Now flip the flip-book. [Contains a message saying: "YOUR TIME STARTS NOW."]
* Bob and Nish - 5
* Aisling, Mark and Sally - 3
Live task: Send the most things to the Taskmaster. Items must travel via zip-line and land on your segment of the Taskmaster's table. You may not move from your current position. You have 100 seconds.
* Bob - 5
* Mark - 4
* Nish - 3
* Aisling - 2
* Sally - 1
* Bob - 18
* Aisling - 17
* Sally - 16
* Mark - 15
* Nish - 12
- Wednesday 25th October 2017
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
In this clip, Aisling and Mark have some trouble retracing their steps once the blindfold is removed.
What Bob Mortimer can do with a banana is pretty impressive...
Sally Phillips had been rescued in the last task of the show by a member of the audience.