Champion Of Champions, Episode 1 - Wiley Giraffe Blower
Prize task: Thing that causes them the most embarrassment.
* Josh Widdicombe: A DVD of his appearance on This Week. - 5
* Katherine Ryan: A school history film project she did with sister, where she filmed her sister dressed as Hitler. - 4
* Rob Beckett: A pair of silk underpants with elephants on them, which he purchased after he shat himself at an airport during his honeymoon. - 3
* Bob Mortimer: A drawing of dog poo drawn by his then five-year-old son. - 2
* Noel Fielding: A photo of himself as a child holidaying in Florida. - 1
Task 1: Either throw an exercise ball into the bath, or put all the coconuts into the shopping trolley. You must throw the exercise ball from under a roof, and you may not move the bath. You must not touch any of the coconuts with your hands, and you may not move the shopping trolley. Fastest wins. Your time starts now.
* Noel: 1:29 with the exercise ball. - 5
* Rob: 1:52 with the exercise ball. - 4
* Katherine: 5:34 with the exercise ball. - 3
* Bob: 8:32 with the exercise ball. - 2
* Josh: 11:00 with the coconuts. - 1
Task 2: Blow something substantial off this table. Most substantial thing blown off this table wins. You have five minutes to select the item you think you can blow off the table and place it on the centre circle, then one minute to blow it off the table. Your time starts now.
* Rob: His contact lenses. - 5
* Josh: An exercise ball with a leaf blower. - 4
* Katherine: An umbrella using an empty cereal box as a fan. - 4
* Bob: A can of lager. - 2
* Noel: A packet of Cheetos. - 1
Task 3: Perform a miracle. Most miraculous wins. You have one hour. Your time starts now.
* Josh: Making a match move seemingly of its own accord. - 5
* Katherine: Performs several miracles - levitating wine, turning water into wine, giving £100 to a random stranger, and getting a plumber to the Taskmaster house in 28 minutes. - 5
* Bob: Throws a ping pong ball onto his face which sticks to his, then lights a dummy head on fire which suddenly moves, with Bob claiming we can now skateboard without causing a rumpus. - 4
* Noel: Dresses as a lizard and runs across a paddling pool. - 4
* Rob: Orders 100 pizzas. - 1
Live task: Write down a word beginning with "T" every time Alex blows his whistle. The person with the second-longest word takes a step down. Whoever writes the longest word misses a turn. If you write down one of Alex's special words you advance an extra step. First to reach the floor wins.
* Noel - 5
* Josh, Katherine and Rob - 4
* Bob - 1
* Katherine - 20
* Josh and Rob - 19
* Noel - 16
* Bob - 11
- Wednesday 13th December 2017
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
Is this a miracle? We thought it was!
The contestants must blow something big off the table.
This is a tricky task...