- 16th May: TV and web comedies up for Broadcast Digital Awards 2018
- 3rd May: Taskmaster gets record ratings
- 24th April: Alex Horne pens Taskmaster book
- 4th April: BAFTA TV Award nominees 2018
- 23rd March via Split Sider: Taskmaster USA begins next month
- 2015 - 2018
- 44 (6 series)
- Alex Horne
- Greg Davies, Alex Horne, Romesh Ranganathan, Frank Skinner, Roisin Conaty, Josh Widdicombe, Tim Key, Jon Richardson and others
- Alex Horne
- Andy Devonshire and Peter Orton
- Andy Cartwright, Alex Horne, Richard Allen-Turner, James Taylor, Jon Thoday, Hilary Rosen, Rob Aslett, Richard Watsham and Andy Devonshire
Taskmaster sees Greg Davies take the title role of 'The Taskmaster'; setting a group of well-known comedians challenges and then ultimately deciding who wins.
Whether trying to paint the best picture of a horse while riding a horse, filling an egg cup with tears or trying to high-five a 55-year-old, one thing is for sure: Comedians have never been so competitive.
But it's much more than just a test of skill, wit and guile. They're risking more than their reputations, because in order to take part, they must put something personal into the prize pot... anything from valuable art to favourite items of clothing, even a wedding ring is on offer!
The comedians do these tasks individually, under the careful gaze of Alex Horne. When they are brought together for the Taskmaster to judge their efforts, none of them know how they've done or, even more crucially, how the others did.
Here they must try and convince the Taskmaster to reward their efforts. The results are sometimes up for debate but the Taskmaster's word is always final. With their personal possessions up for grabs, they have everything to play for - especially their dignity.
Rivalry is encouraged, dodgy tactics rewarded and bribes accepted in what is set to be the most the most dogged, hard-fought and ridiculous comedy show on TV.