Series 5, Episode 2 - The Leprechaun Or The Lesbian
Prize task: Hippest item of headware
* Sally Phillips: A beret and balaclava with hips attached to it. - 5
* Bob Mortimer: A military hat for a future war, given to him by Vic Reeves. - 4
* Aisling Bea: A Yorkshire pudding hat. - 3
* Mark Watson: A hat with a neon sign reading: "Taskmaster". - 2
* Nish Kumar: A cap made for him at Disneyworld reading: "Nishi". - 1
Task 1: Make the best coconut-flinging machine. You have 20 minutes and one attempt. Furthest coconut fling wins. Your time starts now.
* Bob: 16.2m - 5
* Sally: 5:5m - 4
* Nish: 5:3m - 3
* Aisling: 4.4m - 2
* Mark: 18.9m, but penalised for using a hat rather than creating a machine. - 2
Task 2: [In a darkened lab] Paint the best rainbow scene. You may not open the lab door until the task is complete. You have ten minutes. Your time starts now.
* Aisling - 5
* Sally - 4
* Mark - 3
* Nish - 2
* Bob - 1
Task 3: There is a loaf of bread in the lab. Slice the loaf as neatly as possible. You may use one tool only, and that tool must be found in this caravan. You have five minutes. Your time starts now.
* Nish: Uses a hardback book cover. - 5
* Mark: Uses a grill. - 4
* Aisling: Disqualified for slicing the wrong loaf of bread. - 0
* Bob and Sally: Disqualified for using more than one tool. - 0
Task 4 (Team Task): Achieve the greatest splat. One teammate must be splatted for the splat to be valid. You have ten minutes to choose your splatting materials, and then ten minutes to pull off your splat. Your time starts now.
* Mark and Nish - 3
* Aisling, Bob and Sally - 2
Live task: With your face placed firmly in your hole at all times, paint the most recognisable animal, vegetable or mineral. You must incorporate your face in the picture. Most accurate representation of an animal, vegetable or mineral wins. You have three minutes.
* Aisling, Mark, Nish and Sally: 5
* Bob: 4
* Sally - 20
* Mark and Nish - 19
* Aisling - 17
* Bob - 16
- Wednesday 20th September 2017
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
Can the contestants paint a good rainbow with the lights off?
The contestants are tasked with slicing an uncut loaf of bread without using a knife. Some interesting choices from Nish and Mark...