Series 5, Episode 5 - A Wind-Dried Puffin
Prize task: Most high-octane item.
* Sally Phillips: High-octane feed for show pigs. - 5
* Bob Mortimer: A rocket-bike he made for his son. - 4
* Aisling Bea: A custard pie on a garden rake. - 3
* Nish Kumar: A ten-year-old hands-free mobile phone kit, which is just a massive rubber band that cuts off the blood flow to your brain. - 2
* Mark Watson: A pair of trousers he stole from Greg. - 1
Task 1: Put the biggest thing inside this balloon. The balloon then must be successfully inflated, tied and bigger than your head. You have ten minutes. Your time starts now.
* Aisling: A bruschetta. - 5
* Mark: A pebble. - 4
* Bob: Fails to tie up balloon in time. - 0
* Sally: Fails to blow the balloon up to the size of her head. - 0
* Nish: Balloon bursts. - 0
Task 2: Generate a water cooler moment involving this water cooler. Most remarkable water cooler moment wins. You have one hour. Your time starts now.
* Sally: Pretends to have sex with the water cooler in the caravan. - 5
* Nish: In slow motion, he performs a martial arts kick against the water cooler. - 4
* Bob: Finds an apple on top of the water cooler, and then splits the apple into two perfect halves with his bare hands. - 3
* Aisling: Fishing for a moment via a water cooler, intending to use Moments chocolates, but they were discontinued in the 1990s and thus she uses Galaxy. However, she knocks the cooler over, smashing a cup of tea on the ground. - 2
* Mark: Attempts to get the water cooler to travel across the country and spread the cooler across social media. However, it travels just 33 miles in five months. - 1
Bonus task: Send the Taskmaster an anonymous cheeky text message every single day for the next five months. Your time starts now.
* Mark: Disqualified for not sending a text on two days. - 0
Task 3: Make the tallest tower of cans on this table. Highest tower wins. Also, whilst building your tower you must shake Alex's hand and say you're from a different country once every ten seconds. Alex will blow his whistle every ten seconds. Your time ends when you fail to shake Alex's hand and say you're from a different country before Alex blows his whistle. Your time starts when Alex blows his whistle.
* Bob and Mark: 6 - 5
* Nish: 5 - 3
* Sally: 2 - 2
* Aisling: 1 - 1
Prize task: Find the Finns. You may each ask one question to one person. Your question must not pertain to the nationality of the people. You must then write which number you think is a Finn. Most accurate Finn finder wins.
* Mark: Only one to get the exact answer right. - 5
* Aisling and Nish - 4
* Bob and Sally - 2
* Mark - 16
* Aisling - 15
* Bob and Sally - 14
* Nish - 13
- Wednesday 11th October 2017
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
The contestants have to create their best water cooler moment, which Alex Horne describes as 'a segment in a TV show that's worth discussing the next day, especially in the work place'.
The contestants have to build the tallest tower they can out of cans, whilst telling Alex Horne they are from a different country every 10 seconds.
Sally Phillips brings in a 'high-octane item', called 'piggy make ya fat'.