Series 5, Episode 6 - Spoony Neeson
Prize task: Best thing they have made themselves.
* Bob Mortimer: A sausage / pork pie presentation unit. - 5
* Aisling Bea: A vegetarian sausage roll. - 4
* Nish Kumar: A T-shirt with the faces of all the players and hosts dubbed, "The Taskmaster Seven". - 3
* Sally Phillips: A birdbath, which is really a plunger with some plastic flowers tied to it. - 2
* Mark Watson: A 4,000 piece jigsaw of Greg's face. - 1
Task 1: Balance Alex. You have ten minutes to place your counterweight at your end of the see-saw. You may not use humans to balance Alex. Most balanced Alex wins. Your time starts now.
* Nish - 5
* Sally - 4
* Aisling - 3
* Bob - 2
* Mark - 1
Task 2: With this camera strapped to your head, record the most incredible footage. You have ten minutes to plan your footage, and ten minutes to record it. Your time starts now.
* Sally: The birth of Alex. - 5
* Aisling: A parody of the film Taken. - 4
* Bob: Rummaging through a box full of Wotsits which also contains Bob's head. - 4
* Mark: Watching a film of a motorbike travelling through a forest. - 4
* Nish: Nish filling out a Su Doku incorrectly. - 1
Bonus task: Have your photo taken with this golden pineapple and other esteemed company. Best portfolio of pineapple photos wins. You have six months. Your time starts now.
* Aisling: She sent the pineapple to her mother Helen in Kildare, Ireland who took photos of it on her iPad. - 0
Task 3: Using this flame, light the candle in the caravan. Fastest wins. Your time starts now. [Rule only for Mark: Also, please don't say any words containing any of the letters in the word "Taskmaster".]
* Bob: Only one to light the candle, doing so in 3:05. - 5
* Mark: Light out in the living room. - 4
* Sally: Light out just outside the caravan. - 3
* Nish: Light out in the hallway. - 2
* Aisling: Light out in 9.1 seconds. - 1
Live task: Make yourself monotone. Most monotone after 100 seconds wins.
* Aisling - 5
* Sally - 4
* Mark - 3
* Bob - 2
* Nish - 1
* Bob and Sally - 18
* Aisling - 17
* Mark - 13
* Nish - 12
Tie-break task: Get the most yoghurt onto the middle of a target on a wall, with one good kick.
* Sally - Wins after a member of the audience suggests Bob should win.
- Wednesday 18th October 2017
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
Sally and Nish try and transport a candle without blowing it out. Nish has some difficulty.
Greg gives Nish Kumar a pep talk to encourage him to 'really give the show a go'.