Series 1, Episode 7 - Marion The Superfluous Feed Character
- Tuesday 3rd August 2010
- BBC Three
- 30 minutes
It's geezer fox Vince's birthday and, to surprise him, metro-sexual fox Nelson organises a rooftop picnic to celebrate. However, after an incident with a party popper goes wrong, Vince falls off the roof and ends up in a coma, leaving Nelson to look after his patch.
Stepping up to his new responsibilities, Nelson attempts to put the tearaways living on Vince's patch back on the right path by teaching them the benefits of being middle class.
Destiny tires of dating a bossy sheepdog, meanwhile, and turns her attention to a comatose Vince who, in his unconscious state, turns out to be the perfect date as he can never tell her what to do. It's all going so well, until Vince wakes up...
Meanwhile, cynical pigeon Kali plots revenge on Harry Hill after seeing her mum getting electrocuted on You've Been Framed.
Song: Middle Class Is Magical - Sung by Nelson.
Written by Adam Miller.
Some sources give this episode the unofficial title Beatrix Reloaded.
- Thursday 5th August 2010 at 00.30
- Friday 6th August 2010 at 21.30
- Sunday 8th August 2010 at 22.45
- Thursday 30th December 2010 at 00.20
- Wednesday 10th August 2011 at 01.45
- Monday 31st October 2011 at 03.30
- Friday 24th May 2013 at 23.20 on Dave
- Monday 5th May 2014 at 02.00 on Dave
- Wednesday 8th October 2014 at 02.15 on Dave
- Sunday 28th December 2014 at 02.40 on Dave
- Saturday 31st January 2015 at 02.45 on Dave
- Tuesday 17th February 2015 at 01.55 on Dave
- Monday 7th March 2016 at 03.00
Cast & crew
|Rufus Jones||Nelson (Voice)|
|Lucy Montgomery||Destiny (Voice)|
|Katy Brand||Kali (Voice)|
|Dan Tetsell||Marion (Voice)|
|Paul Kaye||Vince (Voice)|
|Tony Way||Gary (Destiny's Owner)|
|Ruth Bratt||Ensemble (Various Roles) (Voice)|
|Lewis Macleod||Ensemble (Various Roles) (Voice)|
|Paul Doolan||Writer (Additional Material)|
|Dan Tetsell||Writer (Additional Material)|
|Danielle Ward||Writer (Additional Material)|
|Paul Mayhew-Archer||Script Editor|
|Mark Freeland||Exec Producer|
|Simon Rogers||Production Designer|
Nelson and Marion attempt to wake Vince from his coma using singers from Boyzone and Westlife.
Tomcat Marion can't remember who or what the silent killer is. Is it Tim? Is it mumps? Or is it salt? Only Nelson has the answer.