Series 6, Episode 7 - Roadkill Doused In Syrup
Prize task: The scariest thing from their kitchen.
* Russell Howard: A doggie cam, which his girlfriend uses to spy on both the dog and Russell. - 5
* Asim Chaudhry: Some fan art of himself. - 4
* Liza Tarbuck: A fake finger in a food blender. - 3
* Alice Levine: Some ham that she left out in the sun. - 2
* Tim Vine: A kitchen cupboard door that a dodgy hinge. - 1
Task 1: Knock the bails off the stumps. You have a maximum of one over. You must make your attempt from behind this stump. No stumps may be moved. Fastest wins. Your time starts now.
* Russell: Knocks stumps off with the first ball in 21 seconds. - 5
* Tim: Pulls the stumps down with a length of rope in 2:28. - 4
* Asim and Alice: Failed to knock the stumps off, in 1:50 and 10:08 respectively. - 0
* Liza: Disqualified for rolling the stumps over with an oil drum, thus being too far forward. - 0
Task 2: Draw a picture of the contents of this box. You may not open the box or look inside. Also, you get a bonus point if you can name the person represented by the contents of the box. You have ten minutes. Your time starts now.
* Liza: No bonus point. - 5
* Alice: No bonus point. - 4
* Tim: Bonus point. - 4
* Russell: Bonus point. - 2
* Asim: No bonus point. - 1
Task 3 (Team Task): Part 1 - Write down as many obscure animals as possible. You have three minutes. Your time starts now. Part 2 - Guess the animals your teammate has on their list. Your teammate must only use mime. They may not write anything down or show you the list. You have ten minutes. Most animals guessed wins. Your time starts now.
* Team Funk: 11 - 3
* Asim, Liza and Tim: 8 - 2
Team 4: Wearing this sweatband around your head at all times, tuck as many items in the kitchen inside the sweatband as possible. Then make a pancake with a diameter of at least nine inches, and eat the whole pancake. You have two minutes tuck things in your sweatband, and then eight minutes to cook and eat your pancake. Most kitchen items successfully kept inside the sweatband wins. Your time starts now.
* Liz, Russell and Tim - 5
* Asim - 3
* Alice - 2
Live task: Get an egg as close to the centre of the target as possible. You must stand on the spot when taking your turn. You must ROLL two of your eggs. The person whose egg is furthest from the centre of the target after each round is eliminated. The person in first place goes first.
* Asim - 5
* Tim - 4
* Alice - 3
* Liza - 2
* Russell - 1
* Russell - 21
* Tim - 20
* Liza - 17
* Asim - 15
* Alice - 14
- Wednesday 13th June 2018
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
Asim Chaudhry starts listing obscure animals, but finds himself in a pickle when he realises there's more to the task than he original thought...