Series 6, Episode 6 - We Met At Mealtimes
Prize task: Best thing they have invented.
* Tim Vine: A stage spade, similar to a stage dagger. - 5
* Liza Tarbuck: Cactuses on shoes. - 3
* Russell Howard: Cup cereal - i.e. cereal in a cup. - 1
* Asim Chaudhry: A special pair of 3D printed Nike trainers. - 1
* Alice Levine: A device to tether a phone to another, in order to share battery power. - 1
Task 1: Make the best snow globe. You have ten minutes to order your elements, then 20 minutes to make your snow globe. Your time starts now.
* Russell - 5
* Liza - 4
* Alice and Tim - 3
* Asim - 1
Task 2 (Team Task): Knock over as many ducks as possible. You must all remain on the red carpet throughout the task. You have five minutes. Your time starts now.
* Asim, Liza and Tim: 78 - 5
* Team Funk: Disqualified as Russell steps off the red carpet. - 0
Task 3: Make an announcement. Biggest announcement to the most people wins. You have 12 weeks. Your time starts now.
* Asim: Announced that he was a vegan in the previous episode of Taskmaster, which he no longer is. - 5
* Tim: Tried to make a big version of the word "Announcement" at Bristol Airport, but only got as far as "An" before the police arrived. - 4
* Liza: People making a series of big announcements on her radio show. - 2
* Alice: Tweeted: "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: Quattro Formaggio pizza has 4 TYPES of cheese, not 4x cheese (aka extra extra extra cheese...aka more cheese than bread). I would not like to disclose until when I held this false knowledge. How did I never encounter the truth!?!" Got 11 retweets and 411 likes. - 2
* Russell: Went to India and shouted to some dogs to be quiet, which they didn't do. - 1
Task 4: Make the best parachute for this wooden spoon. You have ten minutes to order your materials, and then ten minutes to make your parachute. Slowest and most dramatic fall wins. Your time starts now.
* Liza - 5
* Alice - 4
* Tim - 3
* Russell - 2
* Asim - 1
Live task: You will each be given a category. You each have ten seconds to say things that fall into that category. First, you must each predict how many correct answers you will give. The person who has successfully predicted the highest number wins.
* Alice: Correctly names five crustaceans. - 5
* Asim: Correctly names four countries. - 4
* Russell: Correctly names three colours. - 3
* Tim: Correctly names three counties. - 3
* Liza: Fails to name five continents. - 1
* Tim - 23
* Liza - 20
* Asim - 17
* Alice - 15
* Russell - 12
- Wednesday 6th June 2018
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
The Taskmaster contestants are tasked with 'making a big announcement', in this clip from series 6 episode 6 we see how Tim Vine got on, with a little help from his friends...