Series 9, Episode 9 - Don't Like Them Go Bang
Prize task: Most desirable smooth thing.
* David Baddiel: A trophy for winning the quiz show Going for Gold, despite the fact he never appeared on it and that the show never gave out trophies. - 5
* Rose Matafeo: A semi-nude picture of herself in a snow globe. - 4
* Jo Brand: Butterscotch Angel Delight concealing Action Man's genitals. - 4
* Katy Wix: A pebble onto which she has put on her bank details. - 4
* Ed Gamble: A voucher for the winner of the show to wax Ed's chest. - 4
Task 1: Give Alex the five-word instruction in the most spy-like way. You must not be seen or heard communicating with Alex in any way. Most subtly but successfully communicated instruction wins. You have 20 minutes, in which Alex must carry out your instruction. Your time starts now.
* David: "Take your trousers down now." - 5
* Jo: "Get me loads of sweets." - 4
* Katy: "Alex, take off your shoes." - 3
* Ed: "Stand up and shout 'loud'." - 2
* Rose: "Life in danger. Run away." - 2
Task 2: Inflate, tie and pop as many balloons as possible in ten minutes. Once you pop your first balloon, you may not inflate any more balloons. If any of your balloons are still inflated after ten minutes you are disqualified. Most popped balloons wins. Also, you may not look at a clock or any sort of timing device at any point. Your time starts now.
* Ed: 41 - 5
* Rose: 17 - 4
* David: 14 - 3
* Jo: Did not pop all of her balloons. - 0
* Katy: Did not start popping balloons until after ten minutes had past. - 0
Task 3: Make either a knee and an elbow, a knee and a knee, or an elbow and an elbow look like a famous couple. You must only use your knees and elbows. Best representation of a famous couple on knees and/or elbows wins. You have 20 minutes. Your time starts now.
* Katy: Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera on both elbows. - 5
* David: The Two Ronnies on both knees. - 3
* Ed: The Mitchell Brothers from EastEnders on both knees. - 3
* Rose: Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor on both knees. - 2
* Jo: Henry VIII on a knee and Anne Boleyn on an elbow. - 1
Live task (Team Task): Standing in a queue, draw the most accurate pictures. Alex will show the person at the back of the queue a picture. The person at the back of the queue must draw this picture on the back of the person in front of them. The person at the front of the queue must draw the picture they think has been drawn on their back on their pad. You have one minute per drawing. No-one may communicate with anyone else. The team with the most accurate three drawings wins.
* Jo, Katy and Rose - 5
* David and Ed - 3
* David - 19
* Ed, Katy and Rose - 17
* Jo - 14
- Wednesday 30th October 2019
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
|James Dillon||Production Designer|
The contestants have to give Alex the the best instruction in the most spy like way.
The contestants have to make their elbows or knees in to a famous couple.