Series 9, Episode 3 - Five Miles Per Day
Prize task: Weirdest wooden thing.
* David Baddiel: A bizarre, unidentifiable wooden ornament made by his brother Ivor. - 5
* Katy Wix: A phallic wooden carving. - 4
* Ed Gamble: A gruesome demon wooden head carving that his father purchased as a gift from Switzerland, which includes human hair and teeth. - 3
* Rose Matafeo: A carving from Colorado of a bearded man wearing a hat. - 2
* Jo Brand: A grabbing claw made by her daughter. - 1
Task 1: Part 1 - Go to the caravan. You must enter the caravan in two minutes of Alex entering the caravan. Part 2 - List all the things that are hanging from the wooden board in the lab. Also, say the colour of the wooden board in the lab. Also, say what Alex said to you in the lab. Most correct answers wins. You have three minutes. You may not leave the caravan. Your time starts now.
* Katy - 5
* David - 4
* Ed - 3
* Rose - 2
* Jo - 1
Task 2, Part 1: Build the most robust statue of the most delicate thing using the materials provided and place it on the red cross. Your delicate thing must be recognisable on the red cross an hour after you finish and should leave you feeling enormously proud of your creation. You have 15 minutes. Your time starts now.
* Katy - 5
* Rose - 4
* Jo - 3
* David and Ed - 2
Task 2, Part 2: Score a goal with this football [a large one, while driving a roller, with your statue as the goalkeeper]. You time starts when Alex blows his whistle.
* Rose - 5
* Jo - 4
* Ed - 3
* Katy - 2
* David - 1
Task 3: Break something into the most parts and completely fix it. You have five minutes to select your item, three minutes to break it and seven minutes to fix it. Your selection time starts now.
* Jo: A bar of chocolate - 5
* Rose: A length of string - 4
* Katy: A slice of bread - 3
* David: Alex's Broadcast Award - 2
* Ed: A bunch of grapes and a bar of chocolate - 1
Live task: Wearing your blindfold correctly at all times, fill a pint glass with water. If you make a big mess, you are disqualified. Closest to a pint of water wins. You have three minutes.
* Ed - 5
* Katy - 4
* David and Rose - 3
* Jo - 1
* Katy - 23
* Rose - 20
* David and Ed - 17
* Jo - 15
- Wednesday 18th September 2019
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
|James Dillon||Production Designer|
Alex Horne is back to his sneaky tricks, catching the contestants off guard with a memory task.
The contestants are tasked with breaking something into the most parts and completely fixing it.