Series 9, Episode 4 - Quisps
Prize task: Best thing to celebrate with on a stage.
* Ed Gamble: "Confetti Cannon Party Pants", i.e. a pair of boxer shots with a confetti cannon coming out of the groin. - 5
* Jo Brand: A cut-out of the comedian Andy Robinson. - 4
* David Baddiel: A mobility scooter with a panel on the side to make it look like a bus, while holding a trophy which has Greg's face stuck to it, to make it look like a street party with an open-top bus. - 3
* Katy Wix: A candy floss machine. - 2
* Rose Matafeo: All the materials required for a ribbon cutting ceremony. - 2
Task 1: Make the most striking water feature. You have 20 minutes. Your time starts now.
* Ed - 5
* David - 4
* Rose - 3
* Jo - 2
* Katy - 1
Task 2 (Team Task): Bring a classic board game to life. Best real-life board game wins. You have one hour. Your time starts now.
* David and Jo: Operation - 3
* Ed, Katy and Rose: Buckaroo - 3
Task 3: Part 1A - Say a letter of the alphabet. You have ten seconds. Your time starts now. Part 1B [Just for Ed who for Part 1A originally said: "A letter of the alphabet"] - Ha, ha, ha. You must now pick a letter of the alphabet and say that letter out loud. Part 2 - Put the most things beginning with the letter you just said on this tray. The tray may not leave Alex, and Alex may not leave the lab. Most things beginning with the letter you just said on the tray in five minutes from now wins.
* Rose: 306 things beginning with P - 5
* Katy: 168 things beginning with B - 4
* Jo: 136 things beginning with B - 3
* Ed: Under 100 things beginning with D - 2
* David: 1 thing beginning with Q - 1
Live task: Throw your things far, but not too far. Taking it in turns you must select a thing, and throw it beyond the line, but not off the runway. If your thing does not end up in the safe zone you are disqualified. If all objects end up in the safe zone, the person who has thrown their thing the shortest distance is disqualified. You may not manipulate your things in any way before throwing them. Last player standing wins.
* Rose - 5
* Jo - 4
* David, Ed and Katy - 1
* Rose - 18
* Ed and Jo - 16
* David - 12
* Katy - 11
- Wednesday 25th September 2019
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
|James Dillon||Production Designer|
The contestants are tasked to make the most striking water feature. How striking do they manage to make them?
A compilation of some outtakes from Episode 4 of Taskmaster.