Series 9, Episode 8 - Shaqinahat
Prize task: Best thing from a shed.
* Jo Brand: A sculpture of herself made by her father. - 5
* Ed Gamble: A garden gnome with a gigantic penis in a wheelbarrow, which Ed gave to his mother as a present. - 4
* Rose Matafeo: A poster of New Zealand fish species. - 3
* David Baddiel: A gold protective suit to avoid spiders. - 2
* Katy Wix: A stepladder and various tools from a doll house shed. - 1
Task 1: Throw something into this pedal bin from the furthest distance. The pedal bin must be shut when you throw your thing. You have a maximum of 20 minutes. Your time starts now.
* Ed: 12.4m - 5
* Jo: 2.6m - 4
* Rose: 2.45m - 3
* Katy: 1.4m - 2
* David: Fails to get a successful throw. - 1
Task 2: Write the best lyrics to the Taskmaster theme tune and perform them in the most memorable way. You have 30 minutes. Your time starts now.
* Rose - 5
* Ed - 4
* Katy - 3
* David - 2
* Jo - 1
Task 3 (Team Task): Supply the sound for this film. You will have one chance to perform all the sounds in time within the film in exactly 20 minutes from now.
* Ed, Katy and Rose - 3
* David and Jo - 2
Live task: Without adjusting your welders mask at any point, draw your own face on the front of your welders mask. Your face should be the same size as your face, and either very angry or very happy. Most detailed and accurate face wins. You have three minutes.
* Katy - 5
* Ed and Rose - 4
* David and Jo - 3
* Ed - 20
* Rose - 17
* Jo and Katy - 15
* David - 10
- Wednesday 23rd October 2019
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
The contestants have to get something in the bin from the furthest distance.