Series 13, Episode 5 - Having A Little Chuckle
Prize task: The most surprising thing from their wardrobe.
- Bridget Christie: An antique kimono she bought as a gift for Greg Davies 17 years ago, but never gave to him. - 5
- Ardal O'Hanlon: A very squeaky red leather jacket. - 4
- Judi Love: A nurse's outfit. - 3
- Sophie Duker: A tin of posh biscuits. - 2
- Chris Ramsey: A wetsuit. - 1
Task 1, Part 1: Make this key difficult but possible to retrieve. You have ten minutes. Your time starts now.
- Bridget: Puts it in her boot.
- Judi: Throws it into a hedge.
- Ardal, Chris and Sophie: Throws it into a tree, with Sophie's also covered in spit.
Task 2: Give Alex a high-five. The third fastest high-fiver wins. If you are the first or the last you will receive no points. You must high-five Alex in the next ten minutes. Your time starts now.
- Sophie: 3rd, 5:32 - 5
- Ardal: 2nd, 4:52; 5th, 7:32; 6th, 9:16; 7th, 9:28 - 4
- Chris: 4th, 6:59 - 4
- Judi: 1st, 0:27. - 0
- Bridget: 8th, 10:01 - 0
Task 3: Make the water level rise to the top of the big fish tank. You have 15 minutes to gather six things, then you must put all six things in the big fish tank. You may not put anything in the big fish tank before 15 minutes are up, and if any water leaves the big fish tank at any point you are disqualified, but it has to be six things, no less. Closest water level to the top of the big fish tank wins. No fish tanks may leave this room. Your time starts now.
- Ardal: Uses a unspecified quantity of water, a brick, a croquet mallet, two satsumas, and a figurine of Archimedes - at the bottom of which was a map of the room, which no-one spotted, locating the position of six bricks with letters on spelling: "Eureka", which would have risen the water level to the perfect height. - 5
- Judi: A hand of bananas, coffee jar, and four bottles. 18mm from the top. - 4
- Chris: Disqualified for making water leave the big fish tank. - 0
- Bridget and Sophie: Disqualified for taking the small fish tank out of the room. - 0
Task 1, Part 2: Answer Alex's phone call. If you find a cuddly toy you must carry it with you until you answer Alex's phone call. Also, you must be making a noise over 50 decibels for at least 50% of the time until you find Alex's phone. Fastest wins. Your time starts now.
- Ardal: 10:12 - 5
- Chris No time give. - 4
- Judi No time given. - 3
- Sophie: 19:05 - 2
- Bridget: 23:01 - 1
Prize task: Pop three red balls out of your hole. You may only pop out one ball at a time. If you pop out a black ball you must stop popping out balls and scream for five seconds. If you pop out a white ball, everyone must stop popping out balls and dance like a worm for five seconds. If you pop out a duck, you are disqualified. Also, you must stare lovingly at the Taskmaster throughout the task. Fastest wins.
- Bridget - 5
- Sophie - 4
- Ardal - 3
- Chris - 2
- Judi: Pops out the duck. - 1
- Ardal - 21
- Sophie - 13
- Bridget, Chris and Judi - 11
- Thursday 12th May 2022
- Channel 4
- 60 minutes
Show past repeats
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
Here are some of the funniest bits from Series 13 episode 5 which didn't make the final show, featuring more of Alex's dummy hand, Ardal's squeaky red leather jacket, and Bridget's antique kimono which she bought as a gift for Greg 17 years ago and never gave to him.