Series 13, Episode 6 - The 75th Question
Prize task: Most calming item.
- Ardal O'Hanlon: A tea towel. - 5
- Chris Ramsey: An aquarium. - 4
- Sophie Duker: An access-all areas massager (i.e. a vibrator). - 3
- Judi Love: A fish water fountain. - 2
- Bridget Christie: A cat cafe voucher. - 1
Task 1: Use the cement mixer for something other than mixing cement. Best use of a cement mixer other than mixing cement wins. Your time starts when Alex does an impression of you.
- Chris: A centrifuge for a game in which the winner is the first to swallow part of a fast-moving sausage. - 5
- Judi: Mixing cocktails. - 3
- Bridget: A musical instrument for an artistic song. - 2
- Ardal: Washing hair in a salon. - 1
- Sophie: Dispensing ice breakers. - 1
Task 2: Record the highest number on this pedometer. Your have 20 minutes. Your time starts now.
- Bridget: 11 trillion gazillion, which she says while recording herself on her phone, while sitting on the pedometer. - 5
- Chris: 2,789 - 4
- Sophie: 1,209 - 3
- Ardal: 1,084 - 2
- Judi: 483 - 1
Task 3: Hold a meeting with yourselves. There must be eight of you at the meeting. Most dramatic meeting moment wins. You have 20 minutes. Your time starts now.
- Judi: A talk show style confrontation. - 5
- Ardal: A meeting of the tennis club, whose chairman is guilty of embezzlement and murder. - 4
- Sophie: A meeting of the Taskmaster cast and a dog to discuss Alex Horne's murder. - 3
- Chris: A meeting to discuss stolen chocolate. - 2
- Bridget: A meeting of her psyche. - 1
Live task: Correctly guess this person's first name. You must ask a yes-or-no question on your turn. If you take more than ten seconds to ask your question, you miss a go. The person who guesses correctly wins five points.
- Sophie: The name is Quentin, which she guts on the 75th question. - 5
- Chris and Sophie - 15
- Ardal - 12
- Judi - 11
- Bridget - 9
Tie-break task: Sing "I've won" in a low voice and "this tie-break" in a high voice. Greatest vocal range wins.
- Sophie: A2 to E6, 25 notes. - Winner
- Chris: F2 to F5, 21 notes.
- Thursday 19th May 2022
- Channel 4
- 60 minutes
- Wednesday 25th May 2022 at 3:20am on C4
Show past repeats
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|