Which sitcom are you into at the moment? Page 3

In the last week I've watched: all 3 series of Father Ted; all 3 series of Porridge; and Series 1 of Red Dwarf, currently watching Series 2.

Making my way through The IT Crowd at the moment. Loving it.

My Bread collection arrived today from Amazon so I'm watching that.

Loads

Still Game (again)
Steptoe & Son Series 7
You Rang, M'Lord?
Absolutely Fabulous
The Fall And Rise Of Reginald Perrin

Soon to start on Rab C. Nesbitt from the beginning.

Oh, and I will watch You Only Live Twice soon even if it kills me.

Just bought the complete set of OFAH.

Usual go to sleep viewing is The Royle Family or Dinnerladies.

Have been throwing in a bit of 2point4 Children and The Vicar Of Dibley lately.
I always seem to navigate towards ole Geraldine Granger at Christmas time for some odd reason.

Though I have a hankering for some Smoking Room, One Foot In The Grave and Maggie And Her watchage for when I break up from work next week.

I've been watching Chance In A Million. Just watched the last episode this evening. Great show, hilarious and a lot of fun to watch. Simon Callow and Brenda Blethyn made a great comic pair as Tom and Alison. I just wish that there was another series of it, because it would have been interesting to see what troubles they got into once their baby was born.

Watching a lot of After You've Gone and Goodnight Sweetheart at the minute which can get a bit confusing with Nicholas Lyndhurst being in both.

Man About The House and Some Girls.

Quote: george roper @ December 16 2012, 12:10 PM GMT

Man About The House and Some Girls.

Are these shows or are you explaining your living arrangements...?

I don't care what anyone says Some Girls is a stone cold Rolling Stones classic.

Still watching "Whatever Happened...". Wasn't very impressed at first but it's a grower.

Working my way through my complete Two Ronnies set. 27 discs. I'm on disc 4 at the moment.

Started with "Seinfeld" again (Season 1+2). Really strong stuff right from the start.

Got the I Didn't Know You Cared DVD - enjoying those.

I still wish I could turn into Deirdre Costello.