- 30th September: Red Dwarf stage show considered
- 13th September via Metro: Red Dwarf creator wants the show to go beyond series 12
- 6th September via The Radio Times: Red Dwarf would struggle to get commissioned today
- 1988 - 2016
- Dave, BBC Two
- 67 (11 series)
- Rob Grant and Doug Naylor
- Chris Barrie, Craig Charles, Danny John-Jules, Robert Llewellyn, Norman Lovett, Hattie Hayridge, Chloë Annett, Clare Grogan and others
- Doug Naylor and Rob Grant
- Ed Bye, Andy de Emmony, Doug Naylor, Rob Grant and Juliet May
- Ed Bye, Doug Naylor, Rob Grant, Hilary Bevan Jones, Justin Judd, Jo Howard, Helen Norman, Richard Naylor and Kerry Waddell
Following a catastrophic leak of radiation aboard mining space ship Red Dwarf, technician Dave Lister finds himself as the last living human. Having been held in a form of suspended animation known as stasis at the time of the leak he was shielded from its fatal effects whilst all of his colleagues were turned into piles of dust.
Now, some 3 million years later with background radiation at a safe level, the ship's computer Holly has revived him in readiness for the long journey home. However, Dave's not quite alone: his arch-nemesis and workmate, Rimmer, survives as a Hologram; as does a descendant of Lister's own pet cat, called Cat; and Kryten, an emotionless android.
Red Dwarf follows their adventures across the universe as they attempt to get back to Earth and discover whether Lister really is the last surviving human being.
Use the menu bar above to access more pages, including...