Which sitcom are you into at the moment?

At present, and for the last two weeks or so now I have been thouroughly addicted to watching 'For The Love Of Ada'.

Quite often I move from one show to the next once I have had enough of a particular sitcom. Not sure what will be next after 'Love Of Ada'

So fellow members, as the title says 'which sitcom are you into at the moment?'

Two weeks ago my "One Foot In The Grave" box set arrived. Now I "have" to watch every day at least one episode...and I like it.

Currently working my way through a few DVD boxsets; Community season 3, Everybody Loves Raymond Season 3, News Radio season 2.

Mrs. Brown's Boys and Citizen Khan are funny. Hoping to go and see Mrs. Brown's Boys live in Liverpool. :D :D

Well, seeing as it's being shown practically all day every day on Dave at the moment - Red Dwarf.

Quote: zooo @ September 18 2012, 3:14 PM BST

Well, seeing as it's being shown practically all day every day on Dave at the moment - Red Dwarf.

The old ones...I mean, not series x?

Oh yes, just repeats of all the old series.

I've been watching 'Spooner's Patch' a Police comedy from the seventies starring Ronald Fraser and then Donald Churchill. Not a classic but I have fond memories of it. The central character is unsympathetic and flies into a tumult of rage at a moments notice. Its pedigree is excellent, written by Johnny Speight and Ray Galton. It might not be to everyones taste, but because, as I said, I remember it fondly, I enjoy it.

Game On.

Really in to In With The Flynns - bit cheesy and not what I'd usually tune in to. It comes on just before Mrs. Brown's Boys...which I don't understand at all!

Just watched all of Flight of the Conchords for the first time.

Catterick

Omg it's bloody fantastic!!

Quote: lofthouse @ September 19 2012, 10:40 PM BST

Catterick

Omg it's bloody fantastic!!

Left my DVD of this at my old house! :(

Send a pigeon for it immediately!

Switched off half way through the first ep when it was originally shown

Didn't take to it

Cretin!!

It's total genius

Also watching series one of Brittas Empire