Newsjack - Series 4 Page 7

The "And Finally" is usually an announcer saying something along the lines of "That was an episode of Newsjack from [insert date here]." As if it was a repeat. Followed by some kind of funny line.

It's probably wise to listen to the end of the first show before you attempt the And Finally, just so you get a feel of it.

I think Jack is asking what it's considered as rather than what it is. My guess from the guidelines is that it's a sketch.

Quote: Big Jack @ February 6 2011, 8:28 PM GMT

Does an "And finally" class as a sketch or one liners (being just a series of four one liners)??

Makes a difference to the deadline for submission and the nu,kber fo sketches that can go.

These sketches appeared in the last series and to me they came across as sketches. If you have the podcasts you can judge for yourself.

Thanks - I didn't get time for sketch number three, so "And finally" it is. I've tackled Egypt and phone hacking as I doubt anyone will have done stuff on such obscure items.

Submitted two meh sketches, one a hasty rewrite of a sketch I sent in during the last series.

Newsjack away!

Bloomin' 'eck we're on page 7 of this post already and the first deadline hasn't even passed.

But anyway just sent my three sketches off, like a father standing at the school gate on the first day of September I send them off with happiness and pride.

That opinion is subject to change as Thursday draws closer.

Just about to send my three off now. Good luck everybody.

Oh, hello by the way. I've been lurking for a while and thought it was time to join in.

Look at all of you with your '3 sketches'.

I've sent in two. I don't usually send anything in until the third episode, so I'm off to a flyer this time.

1 Sketch from me. Going to submit some one liners later.

I struggled to come up with things this week in terms sketches, maybe just need to get my engine ticking over.

Trabs didnt you score more times last time than Wayne Rooney in an Age Concern brothel?

I've sent my three sketches as well.

Since you're asking.

Well, you're not, but I'm telling you anyway.

How many of you sent things based on the new and exciting format ideas? I failed write anything based on them this week?

For some reason I could only seem to write for the 60-second interview format.

I need to hear the other features I think, had a hard time coming up with anything else.

Quote: David Salisbury @ February 7 2011, 12:06 PM GMT

How many of you sent things based on the new and exciting format ideas? I failed write anything based on them this week?

I had a crack at the 60 second interview and the movie trailer. (I'm quite pleased with the trailer, I'll stick it up in critique later in the week once it's binned.)

Hello all. New to this. I've submitted a sketch for newsfox this morning. do they send you a reply to say they got it or are ones goolies forever hanging in wind.