Newsjack - Series 4 Page 8

Anyone know if theres a limit to the number of one liners you're allowed? I thought it said 12 somewhere but on twitter the team are asking to 'keep them coming'

Quote: ynnoj @ February 7 2011, 1:43 PM GMT

Hello all. New to this. I've submitted a sketch for newsfox this morning. do they send you a reply to say they got it or are ones goolies forever hanging in wind.

I didn't receive an autoresponse. I'm sure they got them though.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 7 2011, 1:44 PM GMT

Anyone know if theres a limit to the number of one liners you're allowed? I thought it said 12 somewhere but on twitter the team are asking to 'keep them coming'

I don't think there's a limit, just make sure they're all in the same document.

Quote: ynnoj @ February 7 2011, 1:43 PM GMT

Hello all. New to this. I've submitted a sketch for newsfox this morning. do they send you a reply to say they got it or are ones goolies forever hanging in wind.

They send an auto reply email...not to everyone mind...see other posts :)

Quote: Zane111 @ February 7 2011, 1:49 PM GMT

I don't think there's a limit, just make sure they're all in the same document.

Thanks, I won't go sending any more in then in that case as would have be on new documents

I seem to have 'drawn a Blenk' with the auto-reply.

I sent two sketches this morning, and plan to send a collection of one-liners tomorrow.

Dammit, I knew I'd forget all about this.

Oh well, maybe try a few one-liners.

Quote: Badge @ February 7 2011, 1:56 PM GMT

I seem to have 'drawn a Blenk' with the auto-reply.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

"Drawn a Blenk" - very good.

Me too. What that does for the self esteem - being rejected by an automated process.

I just sent my one-liners. I've written a selection of voice messages (formerly vox pops), NewsFox stings and corrections.

Quote: sootyj @ February 7 2011, 11:56 AM GMT

Trabs didnt you score more times last time than Wayne Rooney in an Age Concern brothel?

Not quite. If we were using a football analogy, for the last series, I was centre forward who had spent the whole season failing to break my duck, missing sitters and hitting the post from close range, only to score a wild volley on the last game of the season.

Might be a new script editing team but I'll tell you this much. Not unless I'm terribly mistaken it's the same effing email robot!!!

;)

I like to think that I've not got the automated reply because the email robot is so busy laughing at my jokes...

I will have nothing in this week. Didn't even know it was on. I'm a little out of touch.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ February 8 2011, 1:49 PM GMT

I will have nothing in this week. Didn't even know it was on. I'm a little out of touch.

You've still got 164 minutes to get some one-liners in...

You wait a day and a half for a Newsjack auto-reply, and then two come along at once.