Series 1, Episode 3 : Young Hearts
- Wednesday 17th November 2010
- BBC One
- 45 minutes
The Indian Doctor's wife, Kamini Sharma, is still desperate to leave the village of Trefelin. But as she tries to escape, she finds herself becoming the only person who can help local tearaway Dan when he gets into trouble.
With the previous doctor's green leather diary found, Prem's friendship with Megan deepens as she translates it from Welsh into English and they realise that Dr Elwyn's diary holds vital clues to the deteriorating health of the local miners.
When Prem questions the mine manager Sharpe about the miners' health, Sharpe tries to persuade the doctor that health hazards are just an unfortunate part of a miner's job.
Meanwhile Gina, Prem's receptionist, is falling recklessly in love with Tom...
- Thursday 30th December 2010 at 17.30 on BBC2
- Wednesday 26th October 2011 at 14.15
- Wednesday 13th June 2012 at 17.45 on BBC HD
- Sunday 7th December 2014 at 19.00 on Drama
- Monday 11th January 2016 at 09.00 on Drama
- Monday 11th January 2016 at 16.00 on Drama
- Monday 1st February 2016 at 09.00 on Drama
- Monday 1st February 2016 at 16.00 on Drama
- Tuesday 2nd February 2016 at 02.40 on Drama
- Thursday 31st March 2016 at 15.40 on BBC2
- Thursday 4th August 2016 at 01.40 on Drama
Cast & crew
|Sanjeev Bhaskar||Dr. Prem Sharma|
|Ayesha Dharker||Kamini Sharma|
|Mali Harries||Megan Evans|
|Ifan Huw Dafydd||Owen Griffiths|
|Jacob Oakley||Dan Griffiths|
|Erica Eirian||Sian Davies|
|Naomi Everson||Gina Nicolli|
|Mark Williams||Richard Sharpe|
|Beth Robert||Sylvia Sharpe|
|Alexander Vlahos||Tom Evans|
|Tom Ware||Exec Producer|
|Deep Sehgal||Exec Producer|