Series 8, Episode 6 - Rock 'n' Roll Umlaut
Prize task: Best see-through item.
* Joe Thomas: A window. - 4
* Lou Sanders: The book 50 Ways to See Thru People by Vernon Howard. - 1
* Paul Sinha: A hoola hoop. - 1
* Sian Gibson: A bottle of gin. - 1
* Iain Stirling: A beer fridge with a glass front, but not a see-through back. - 1
Task 1: Completely conceal yourself inside this phone box. No part of you or your clothing may be visible from outside the phone box. Fastest wins. Your time stops when you shout: "I'm invisible!" Your time starts now.
* Iain: 4:46 - 5
* Lou: 8:17 - 4
* Joe and Sian: Slightly visible. - 2
* Paul: His entire face is visible. - 1
Task 2 (Team Task): Design the most iconic album cover. Best album cover, album title and band name wins. Your album cover photo will be taken in 30 minutes. Your time starts now.
* The Actors: Shoë with its too big (with umlauts on the "s" and "g"). - 4
* The Comedians: Lou Sanders and the Lovely Boys with SSSex. - 2
Task 3: In five minutes you return this pack of the cards to Alex in the lab, and tell Alex the order the cards are currently in. You may not leave this room during the five minutes. Most correctly named cards wins. Your time starts now.
* Paul: 1 mistake. - 5
* Joe: 7 mistakes. - 4
* Sian: 13 mistakes. - 3
* Iain: 25 mistakes. - 2
* Lou: Disqualified for leaving the room, and she put the cards in a different order. - 0
Task 4: Score a goal from the furthest distance. You may only take one shot. If you don't score a goal, you are disqualified. You must perform a terrific goal celebration whether or not you score your goal. There might be a bonus point for best goal celebration. You have five minutes. Your time starts now.
* Sian: Only person to score, doing so from 9.8m. - 5
* Iain, Joe, Lou and Paul: All failed to score, and no bonus point is given. - 0
Live task: Part 1 - Standing behind the first line, roll your loo roll beyond the second line. If your loo roll fails to roll beyond the second line or falls from the runway, you are eliminated from the task. Part 2 - Retrieve your shoe [the surviving players' right shoes are place at the end of their loo roll]. You may not cross the line in front of you. If your shoe falls off your loo roll or your loo roll breaks, you are eliminated from the task. Fastest wins. Winner takes all.
* Lou - 5
* Iain and Sian: Slower than Lou. - 0
* Joe and Paul: Fail the first part of the task. - 0
* Sian - 15
* Joe - 14
* Lou - 12
* Iain - 10
* Paul - 9
- Wednesday 12th June 2019
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
The contestants must give the best goal celebrations whether they score a goal or not. Iain Stirling has a trick up his sleeve...