Series 8, Episode 4 - The Barrel Dad
Prize task: Best present for a doctor.
* Sian Gibson: A name badge with a star rating system. - 5
* Joe Thomas: A BMX. - 4
* Lou Sanders: A herb garden and a bottle of whisky. - 3
* Iain Stirling: A night-out party kit. - 1
* Paul Sinha: A fake beard and hat, to stop said doctor being bothered by the general public. - 1
Task 1: Get this loo roll through the toilet seat. You may not lower the toilet seat. Fastest wins. Your time starts now.
* Iain: 1:04 - 5
* Lou: 1:19 - 4
* Joe: 1:38 and a bonus point for being the only person to get the entire loo roll through the seat. - 4
* Sian: 5 minutes - 2
* Paul: 13 minutes - 1
Task 2: Make the best thing to engage a toddler. The toddler will have five minutes with your thing. Most engaged toddler wins. You have 30 minutes. Your time starts now.
* Sian: Creates an exercise video. - 5
* Paul: A replica of an ecosystem of rubber ducks being attacked by a toy thresher shark, all in a baking tray. - 5
* Joe: Made a toy called "Joe Dough". - 4
* Iain: Makes a puppet called "Clare". - 4
* Lou: Hangs a toy duck by the neck, like a piñata, and the toddler is given a croquet mallet to whack it and release sweets. - 3
Task 3 (Team Task): Put the most weight in the hammock, without anything falling out of the hammock. If anything falls out of the hammock, you are disqualified. Most weight in the hammock after 10 minutes wins. Your time starts now.
* The Actors - 3
* The Comedians: Disqualified as a book fell out of the hammock. - 0
Live task: Choose a hoop you think you can throw a frying pan into. Choose a distance from which you can throw a frying pan into that hoop. If you choose the big hoop you have one attempt, if you choose the medium hoop you have two attempts, if you choose the small hoop you have three attempts. The person who throws most of their frying pan into their hoop from the longest distance wins.
* Lou - 5
* Paul - 4
* Iain, Joe and Sian: Fail to land in the hoop. - 0
* Joe, Lou and Sian - 15
* Paul - 11
* Iain - 10
Tie-break task: Whip a bottle off a barrel while standing behind a rope. Fastest wins.
* Sian: 9.4 seconds - Winner
* Joe: 50.3 seconds
* Lou: 52 seconds
- Wednesday 29th May 2019
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
|Rebecca Bowker (as Becky Bowker)||Editor|
|James Dillon||Production Designer|
|Kyz Kistell (as Kyz Kistel)||Production Designer|
A simple task to explain... but can the teams do well?