Pulling - Series 1 & 2 Page 8

Quote: David Chapman @ February 13, 2008, 10:37 AM

I missed this weeks which is a shame.

You weren't the only one... it only managed ratings of 1/2m this week.

Quote: David Chapman @ February 13, 2008, 10:37 AM

Did I miss much or can I catch up next week?

It's on the iPlayer if you don't want to miss out: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b0091g19.shtml

Karen really is a brilliant character - and the part is a great counterpoint to the main character.

There are some great lines in it. Obviously, I've forgot them all. Useful aren't I?

This is proving to be a great show and I'm really sorry I never bothered with it when it was on BBC3. I'm surprised it hasn't made more of an impact, the way Gavin and Stacy apparently has.

Quote: chipolata @ February 27, 2008, 10:07 AM

This is proving to be a great show and I'm really sorry I never bothered with it when it was on BBC3. I'm surprised it hasn't made more of an impact, the way Gavin and Stacy apparently has.

I agree, I watched the only episode I missed from the first showing last week and I thought it was top. Its got a second series, I believe, so more to come.

Yeah, I must admit I'm only getting into it now - but loving it. Very good. Better than Gavin and Stacey in my opinion too.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ February 27, 2008, 11:31 AM

Its got a second series, I believe, so more to come.

Indeed it has. It starts next month on BBC Three. Stay tuned - exact transmision date to follow shortly.

Er, it's back. Was I the only one who noticed?

Episode 1 was the filthiest yet and I laughed constantly like a big fool.

But do you know who's a bigger fool? That's right, it's you if you didn't watch it. Don't worry though, it's on BBC Three, so it'll be on 12 times tonight. Hooray!

The problem was that the BBC moved its debut forward (it was supposed to be this Friday), as a result there wasn't much of a chance for pre-publicity.

I personally loved it. Really great writing and acting. A step up from the first series (which was a bit of a slow burner)

Stay tuned: we will be publishing an exclusive interview with Sharon Horgan later in the week :)

Quote: Graham Bandage @ March 25, 2008, 10:26 AM

Er, it's back. Was I the only one who noticed?

Episode 1 was the filthiest yet and I laughed constantly like a big fool.

But do you know who's a bigger fool? That's right, it's you if you didn't watch it. Don't worry though, it's on BBC Three, so it'll be on 12 times tonight. Hooray!

Trouble is I've got no acces to BBC3 at the moment.

Quote: Mark @ March 25, 2008, 10:33 AM

Stay tuned: we will be publishing an exclusive interview with Sharon Horgan later in the week :)

Hey, fantastic. I enjoyed the first series and liked the first episode of this one. Also introducing Paul Kaye is a top move - a fantastic comedy actor.

I watched the 1st episode, and I thought it was just a standard drinking & shagging sitcom. You could grab 3 people off the streets, make them write a sitcom and star in it and this is what you'd get.

Quote: Bad dog @ March 26, 2008, 2:55 PM

I watched the 1st episode, and I thought it was just a standard drinking & shagging sitcom. You could grab 3 people off the streets, make them write a sitcom and star in it and this is what you'd get.

Please prove your theory then.

Please don't! People like that shouldn't be allowed life, let alone a national audience! ;)

For the benefit of those of you who don't look at the front page and rarely venture off into our programme guides, here's the link to our interview with Sharon Horgan which we published the other day:

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/pulling/interview/

It's worth checking out if I do say so myself - I'm sure the sitcom writers amongst us will get some added interest out of it too as we talk a bit about that.

She's one of us!

Excellent interview, I must say, Sir.