Pulling - Series 1 & 2 Page 11

Quote: Rebecca Davies @ April 10 2008, 5:48 PM BST

Usually, I'm not the sort of person who finds killing a sick animal funny, call me a bore, but I love cats, and the idea of them dying painfully doesn't put me in an especially comical mood.

If you want cat cruelty try the third series of The Shield. In one episode, a a detective strangles a cat just to see what it looks like at the moment of death.

:O

Quote: ContainsNuts @ April 11 2008, 9:34 AM BST

You sure you're not thinking of Five?

That too.

Quote: chipolata @ April 11 2008, 9:57 AM BST

If you want cat cruelty try the third series of The Shield. In one episode, a a detective strangles a cat just to see what it looks like at the moment of death.

Off topic, but everyone should watch The Shield anyway. It's the best thing on TV, possibly ever.

That is all.

Dan

Well I won't be now!

Quote: swerytd @ April 11 2008, 4:12 PM BST

Off topic, but everyone should watch The Shield anyway. It's the best thing on TV, possibly ever.

That is all.

Dan

I though the best thing on TV was The Wire?

Or did I mix it up with some other super-earnest, over-produced, establishment-re-enforcing, padded yankee cop bollocks.

That's our Godot!

Quote: zooo @ April 11 2008, 4:15 PM BST

Well I won't be now!

Quite!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 11 2008, 4:33 PM BST

I though the best thing on TV was The Wire?

Or did I mix it up with some other super-earnest, over-produced, establishment-re-enforcing, padded yankee cop bollocks.

Don't you like *anything*???

Maybe you should sell your tv...

;)

Dan

Sorry, Dan I like loads of things, but the best programme on British TV is never a foreign programme, because it doesn't speak accurately enough to British people.

What you saying? The British Police *don't* have a balding vigilante lunatic running a 'Strike Team'??? I thought that's how everything worked in the ghetto of Guildford...

Gutted...

;)

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ April 11 2008, 7:24 PM BST

a balding vigilante lunatic

Quote: Aaron @ April 11 2008, 7:28 PM BST

Laughing out loud

My God he is one Ogly dude.
If I had to be raped by that I would just rather die!

As a f**king olive branch to all the miserable f**kers who think I'm a disagreeable, bellicose twat, here's an ad hoc list of some things I rate.

Cop Show - Murphy's Law series 4 (not any other series, only 4)
Sitcom - Porridge, Phoenix Nights, Mighty Boosh, Alan Partridge
Mainstream Hollywood Film - Wonderboys, Taxi Driver, American beauty, Summer of Sam
British Film - Debt Collector, The Servant, Loneliness of Long Distance Runner
Playwright - Edward Bond, Howard brenton
Poet - Miroslav Holub, Ted Hughes Peter Porter
Drink - Gin and Tonic
Toy - Lego
Innovation - Open crotch knickers

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 11 2008, 7:34 PM BST

Innovation - Open crotch knickers

Laughing out loud