Pulling - Series 1 & 2 Page 6

Quote: charley rance @ December 15, 2006, 1:24 PM

I have been watching Pulling and have enjoyed it. Not paticularly laughing like a bugger, but my mouth veers up on the right side occasionaly. I heard on the rado that it is very sexist towards men!. What bollox. Yes all the Male charachters are wimps,but the female charachters are all fruit & nuts. Its entertaining and there is naff all else on at the mo.

I think, if faced with slags like the females in Pulling, most men would by "wimps".

turgid nonsense....wheeler? no bloody way...

please tell me a better comedy, comedy/drama whatever you want to call it on tv at the moment? and you're not allowed to say 'Keeping Up Appearances'.

For f**k's sake. For the last time, it's my opinion. I don't like Pulling. And my intense dislike of Pulling doesn't mean that I love Keeping Up Appearances. Grow up, Oliver.

You forgot to put a smiley face there Wheeler.

KUA is miles better... Ahem.

KUA isn't even on TV at the moment so that was an odd choice. And yes, it is miles better than the dire Pulling.

blimey

Keeping up appearances guilty pleasure...wheeler?

lets not fall out...it's a comedy forum! some comments are tongue in cheek...

I myself have laughed at Allo Allo many times...

are we quits?

oh and keeping up appearances has been repeated on Sunday lunchtimes in recent weeks

Quote: Ollie @ December 16, 2006, 5:53 PM

Going on your comments I'm not surprised that you like Allo Allo. I also have you down as a fan of Meet the Magoons and anything starring Pauline Quirke.

I didn't say i liked, i said laughed many times, at how bad some of it actually is...! although I'm sure I genuinely laughed when i was 11.

so what melts your butter Karl?...in your opinion Pulling is dire, and that's fine but what is so much better at present?

are we quits?

We'll call it quits when you stop acting like the BSG's resident Pulling fanboy. If people don't like the programme, just accept it rather than stamping your feet and firing off such childish responses as 'oh yeah, well what do you like then? Keeping Up Appearances?'

i'm only trying to stick up for something...no harm in that surely.

incidently does anyone like KUA?

Yes.

blimey

The only time I laughed at that was when it was pulled off the TV.

;)

I too never got into Allo Allo but i know many did.
Now back to this pulling malarky.
I like it.
I like it a lot.
Guess most women will. Its fun, well acted,with love em or hate em charachters (always popular)
I mean just look how big this thread has got.
Guess its more popular than you all give it credit for.

Is controversy the same as popularity?
:P