Pulling - Series 1 & 2 Page 9

*chants*

One of us, one of us, one of us!

Yeah, really good interview. She seems nice.

I'm loving this comedy - the characters feel really real (but thankfully don't remind me of anyone I know).

The "I'm going to batter this apple" scene made me laugh a lot

Yes, I lol-ed at that one too. Great sequence!

When I watched the first ep or 2 of this show I thought it was just amiable, inoffensive stuff but now I think it's developed into one of the best sitcoms of the last few years. A great guest appearance by Paul Kaye last night too.

Quote: Nick @ March 31, 2008, 9:52 AM

When I watched the first ep or 2 of this show I thought it was just amiable, inoffensive stuff

:O

Quote: Nick @ March 31, 2008, 9:52 AM

When I watched the first ep or 2 of this show I thought it was just amiable, inoffensive stuff.

What an absolutely terrifying, hardcore, life you must have. I bet Amy Winehouse won't go out for a pint with you because you're "too full on, mate." Is Keith Richards your dad?

A few Nighty Night-style scenes in there. I think Paul Kaye is in throughout which adds a lot to it. Its been good so far. What happened to Donna's ex?

Quote: Graham Bandage @ March 31, 2008, 11:14 AM

What an absolutely terrifying, hardcore, life you must have. I bet Amy Winehouse won't go out for a pint with you because you're "too full on, mate." Is Keith Richards your dad?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Graham Bandage @ March 31, 2008, 11:14 AM

Lol. Sorry, I didn't intend that to sound like I live a rock and roll lifestyle when in fact I'm a real lightweight. In the town where I live though the actions of many people leave those in the show looking tame. Great show nevertheless though as I said.

Quote: Nick @ March 31, 2008, 2:01 PM

Lol. Sorry, I didn't intend that to sound like I live a rock and roll lifestyle when in fact I'm a real lightweight. In the town where I live though the actions of many people leave those in the show looking tame. Great show nevertheless though as I said.

Slightly disappointed now. Feel a bit empty.

Great characters. My fav is defo the teacher!
I liked the first serries & a lot of you slated it!

Again I'm missing the new series.

Is Karen still as Charleyesque?

Mondays episode with the flasher was great. The second series seems far more focussed than the first, and I find the relationship between the drunken slapper and the drunken idiot quite touching. And good to see Paul Kaye (that is his name?) on top form again after a long period of being crap.

Yep, that's his name.