Pulling - Series 1 & 2 Page 10

On the subject of Paul Kaye, I thought he was bald? Last time I saw him he didn't have too much up top, now it's suspiciously thick.

Dunno, he was on that one-off russell brand show a few months back and as Strutter he had a crew-cut thing going on. I guess Pulling was probably filmed before that though so he might have shaved it off. He was on Soccer AM the other week, but didn't log his hair length :)

I'm glad I don't work on the BBC Complaints desk - I expect they'll get a few people who cant seperate fact from fiction ringing up tomorrow to complain about the way Karen and Louise put that cat down!

i will be one of them.it was awful. and i can seperate fact from fiction.

I have to say, I didn't really like the cat storyline last night. It seemed like a lazy ill thought out strand with a nasty, mean-spirited pay-off. I expect better from Horgan.

Don't like this show no more.

Quote: Aaron @ April 7 2008, 6:53 PM BST

Don't like this show no more.

Awwww coz they killi....ed a puddy chat.
I was in hysterics at that. Not that I condone saving a few quid to DIY euthanase a kitty cat.

:(

If handled correctly, abuse of animals can be funny. Such as in A Fish Called Wanda when Michael Palin's character accidentally killed quite a few animals over the course of the film.

Or Peep Show when they killed and ate a dog.

I actually thought that was the best episode of series two. I love the Karl-Tanya storyline, especially the meeting in the shop where it ended with the classic line "best not talk about eating-out my pussy in front of my friends." Ha!

Usually, I'm not the sort of person who finds killing a sick animal funny, call me a bore, but I love cats, and the idea of them dying painfully doesn't put me in an especially comical mood. HOWEVER, for some reason, I did find myself laughing. In shock mostly. They managed to portray relatable human reactions in an act and context which went so far beyond the realms of reality (for most of us), that it somehow worked for me.

Either way, it was bloody risky, surprised they let it on the air.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ April 10 2008, 4:46 PM BST

I actually thought that was the best episode of series two. I love the Karl-Tanya storyline, especially the meeting in the shop where it ended with the classic line "best not talk about eating-out my pussy in front of my friends." Ha!

i agree!

Shall have to check this show out. BBC Three things tend to go under my radar.

Quote: Leevil @ April 10 2008, 11:22 PM BST

Shall have to check this show out. BBC Three things tend to go under my radar.

You sure you're not thinking of Five?