Pulling - Series 1 & 2 Page 7

Fair point SlagA.
But controversy is still good. There's no such thing as bad publiicity so they say.

Tell Michael Barrymore that, and Gary Glitter.
:D
Oh, Nixon, Crippen ... [SlagA walks around the room occasionally throwing out random names and noises]

Barrymore's not doing too bad these days, is he?

He's doing awright!
:O
Really Aaron, you walk into these.
;)

lol, very sharp there SlagA. ;)

hoof back up to the top...of the forum...

BBC2 at long last!

I thought it was good.

A bit of a girlie thing but so what - it made me smile. Not a real laugh out louder though but well written.

PS - this probably contradicts something else I posted on here.

Wouldn't be a first.

Quote: Aaron @ February 5, 2008, 12:22 AM

Wouldn't be a first.

That's what happens when you get to my age. Maybe I should go into politics.

saw this last night. not really my cup of tea but it is well written and there's a couple of genuinely funny moments.

First time I had seen the show last night and was reasonably impressed. A solid premise, some decent characters and a few laughs as well.

I tend to agree with the people damning this show with faint praise. A solid if not particularly original premise, some nice performances, and a couple of good laughs. Whether that's enough to keep me glued for the rest of the series is another matter. Oh, and I do quite fancy Horgan and the actress who plays her ultra slutty mate.

I thought the episode on Monday night was excellent, a real leap in quality from the more pedestrian opener. And the opening scene, in which Horgan managed to lose both her job and have to pay back six months salary, was a masterclass in great comedy writing.

I missed this weeks which is a shame.

Did I miss much or can I catch up next week?

You can catch up easily next week. I don't think the plot to Pulling is what makes it work. All the characters end each episode pretty much where they started.