Miranda - Series 2 Page 4

Yep!

He's not dead after all, yay!

I mised it, when's the repeat?

Apparently, there isn't one.

I want to watch it again, so I'm going to find it on iPlayer.

Yes, for some unknown reason this week's episode isn't being repeated. Next week's will be rebroadcast on Tuesday (i.e. a day later).

What happened to the joke shope?

Overall I remember it being ok, I was slightly pissed, OK, I was a bit wasted so even though I remember laughing I didn't know if it was because it was funny, or just goggle-eyed funny.

Anyone catch the Clare Balding interview after it on red button?

Oh bugger, I forgot to press the red button.

Idiot

No, I did not. I'm hoping it'll be online somewhere. Wish I had though, as the Giles and Sue thing was ditchwater this week.

Miranda is a lovely, funny, feel good show!

It is great to see it back. I love the end were they all wave to the camera, it reminds me of something else but I cannot remember what exactly.

Has the waving thing ever been done before?

Quote: jacparov @ November 16 2010, 1:29 PM GMT

Has the waving thing ever been done before?

Lots of times.

They don't quite wave, but it's not at all dissimilar to Are You Being Served? or 'Allo 'Allo!'s closing credits.

Mainly on '70s sitcoms.

Quote: Aaron @ November 16 2010, 1:32 PM GMT

They don't quite wave, but it's not at all dissimilar to Are You Being Served? or 'Allo 'Allo!'s closing credits.

Thats it! I knew I'd seen it somewhere. Thanks.

2.84 million in the overnights. Not bad.

Yeah, watchable and lots of fun in a lighthearted way but it is very very samey, we knew all about her after one episode of series one basically. Not a major criticism because it's not a major sitcom, hard to dislike the show but it's really sitcom making by numbers this, a sort of kitform sitcom they bought from the joke shop. Different and enjoyable but not classic or even particularly good sitcom.

Of course there's room for it, but don't go giving it awards anyone and please don't book too many more series, it cannot possibly evolve enough. Miranda has a short shelf life. IMO of course. Evening.