Miranda - Series 2 Page 11

The who?

It was Anna Chancellor, surely? Huh?

Quote: Mark W @ December 6 2010, 10:27 PM GMT

The who?

It was Anna Chancellor, surely? Huh?

Or, Duck Face.

We're actually getting "Ahhs!" from the audience now!

A very good episode. Not sure it was the best of the series (as Miranda tweeted earlier that it was her favourite), but highly enjoyable nonetheless.

It had proper 'acting' and shouting and things in it! Maybe that's why it was her favourite.
It did feel a bit different to the other episodes, but still loved it. I liked his efforts at being a 'bloke'.

Another sound episode this week.

I liked the Heather Small bit this week, a different track for once.

Such a wonderful episode. With the ratings the way that the are, I'm really surprised that they haven't already announced a recommission with a possible move to BBC One.

Quote: Aaron @ December 6 2010, 11:51 PM GMT

A very good episode. Not sure it was the best of the series (as Miranda tweeted earlier that it was her favourite), but highly enjoyable nonetheless.

Wasn't my favourite so far - but yes sir! Very :D

Quote: matt insley @ December 7 2010, 6:54 PM GMT

Such a wonderful episode. With the ratings the way that the are, I'm really surprised that they haven't already announced a recommission with a possible move to BBC One.

I'd rather it stayed on BBC Two. Wouldn't be any harm in repeats being on BBC One though to 'test' it first.

My enjoyment of this show is increasing exponentially. I see Paul Kerensa has joined the team of writers, definitely one to watch.

I'm getting a bit fed up with this.

Quote: AngieBaby @ December 10 2010, 10:43 PM GMT

I see Paul Kerensa has joined the team of writers, definitely one to watch.

Joined? He wrote on 5 of the 6 episodes in Series 1!

Oh really? I must have watched the 1 episode he didn't write.

Last episode I watched - last week's I think? The one with the competition for best friend? Anyway, I liked a lot of it but it was a bit jarring in tone. For me, Miranda works best as a fun, we-know-it's-not-real escapade. If they interject serious plotlines then it loses some of that charm. I'd much rather it stuck to the fun and silliness.

You'll like this week's then!

Loved this week's. Lots of wonderful, wonderful laughs.