Outnumbered - Series 2 Page 6

Ermmm. She is fabulous though, obviously!

Again -- quality all the way through. Very enjoyable. Laughed through the whole thing (my, I was in a good mood watching all this comedy over the w/e!)

Dan

I think that Series 2 so far is much funnier, especially Cousin Julia's uncomfortable reaction to being asked whom Ulrika was and Karen's service for the murdered mouse :)

I'm not liking the next door neighbour all that much really. A bit clichéd. BUT works as a good device, so I can overlook it.

Another very funny episode. Felt like it was a bit Karen-light though!

Quote: Aaron @ November 30 2008, 12:21 AM GMT

Agreed on Karen

"What words AM I allowed to say? 'Zounds'? 'Forsooth'?"

"By what measure am I old?"
"By the measure of age"

"I'm not going to start having sex until I'm atleast 14 or 15... hopefully."

"That man's stuck a rocket up his backside."

Next week's episode looks like it's going to be great:

"What do you mean you gave Ben a double espresso!'

Has anybody else read the Sunday Times Culture section today? There's a very complimentary article on Outnumbered, calling it possibly one of the best sitcoms ever. Blimey!

I am loving the new series, only saw 1 episode of the first; wasn't it all shown over one week or something? I am laughing out loud at this. One of the creators Andy Hamilton did a show a few months ago just down the road from me at the Bedales School theatre, but it was like £17 and I thought that was a little expensive for a show at such a venue. I wish I had gone, if it was anywhere near as funny as Outnumbered. I also saw Hugh Dennis shopping in Marks and Spencer's in town a little while back, which I found a little amusing when thinking of some things said on Mock The Week.

Quote: ahseepictures @ December 1 2008, 10:32 AM GMT

I am loving the new series, only saw 1 episode of the first; wasn't it all shown over one week or something?

Almost. There were three episodes in the first week, and another three in the second. Without going and checking, I think it was Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

Quote: Aaron @ November 30 2008, 12:21 AM GMT

"His name is Bob...And he's a builder..."
And
"But but Spongebob *is* educational because it teaches you to live under the seaaaaa!" *hand actions*

I want outtakes.
Are there outtakes of the kids improvising on the DVD?

Oooo, good question!

Sadly, no outtakes on the DVD.

david

Bums.