Outnumbered - Series 2 Page 10

"But it's worse when I lie down!"
"Then sleep in the cupboard!"

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I only just picked up on this and it knocks into a cocked hat most other family based sitcoms on the planet (well, that I know about).

The little girl is fantastic, the lad is not quite as good, but excellent.

This was a great finish to a series. Best episode so far, I reckon. Missed the very last bit though due to some stupid overrunning of TOTP2 (huh?) or something.

Pete just got told it was him not her that was injured and then... what?!

Dan

Very little. Pete said that he wasn't sure what was happening with his job, and that he'd bunked off and suggested they should go to bed:
"You mean sleep, don't you?"
"Oh, yeah!"

Ah, well it's another laugh from me :)

Ta

Dan

An amazing series of Outnumbered...

Gotta say I think Ben was the best this series...

Has anyone else noticed that Ben is uncannily similar to Alan Davies? I find it scary.

Edited by Aaron.

Quote: Mrs Mack @ January 11 2009, 2:26 PM GMT

Has anyone else noticed that Ben is uncannily similar to Alan Davies? I find it scary.

Yes, I first noticed when they ran a trailer for Jonathan Creek straight after one episode

Laughing out loud! It's actually uncanny!

This was a great series that was stupidly put up against The X Factor but managed to find itself an audience with the last two episodes. Does anybody know if there will be another series?

I hope so.

Quote: cylon6 @ January 16 2009, 9:26 PM GMT

Does anybody know if there will be another series?

The BBC are over the moon with the reaction it got, so I think another series is almost guarenteed (although, like all these things, its too early for anything to be confirmed by them yet as contracts have to be signed etc)

Quote: Mark @ January 17 2009, 2:04 PM GMT

The BBC are over the moon with the reaction it got, so I think another series is almost guarenteed (although, like all these things, its too early for anything to be confirmed by them yet as contracts have to be signed etc)

Well they'd better hurry up before the kids get too big!! And next time I hope they don't put it in the suicide slot against The X Factor.

Luckily the last two episodes didn't have major competition and the episode that followed the Strictly Come Dancing final helped it get some new fans that tuned in the following week.

Outnumbered are appearing in this year's Comic Relief. Two of the sketches are on the video clips section of the BCG site.

That clip of Karen and Peter is very funny. Easily one of the better Comic Relief clips ever.