Outnumbered - Series 2

Yaaaay! Just seen an advert for Series 2!

Can. Not. Wait.

STRANGER! STRANGER!

Looks like it'll be starting on Wednesday 19th November at 10pm on BBC Two.

I saw it tooo!

Yay!!!!

*claps and grins excitedly*

I'm so simple.

She looked more grown up! But only a little bit. Phew!

I thought it said BBC One.

I didn't notice. But it's coming up as BBC Two in my TV guide, and I'm fairly sure it's been said that the show's moved to BBC Two for this series.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to it. :)

"... or Dorking."

YAY! I can't wait.

Series two has now been scheduled. It starts on BBC One in a couple of weeks time (15th). They've chosen a Saturday, which doesn't seem like a clever slot to me... but we'll see.

The seven episodes include the family causing chaos at, amongst other places, an airport, a cousin's wedding and a restaurant.

For complete synopsis see here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/outnumbered/episodes/2/

Hm. I'd rather they were at home, but it's all good I suppose.

That's what I was thinking.
I'm sure they will be, at either end of each episode at least.

The episode at the Zoo was good.

STRANGER! STRANGER!

Quote: Mark @ November 3 2008, 5:20 PM GMT

Series two has now been scheduled. It starts on BBC One in a couple of weeks time (15th). They've chosen a Saturday, which doesn't seem like a clever slot to me... but we'll see.

I don't know. I don't think there is much in the way of other comedy shows to act as rivals. Then again, there will probably be some kind of rubbish reality TV show that will attract lots of viewers despite being as entertaining as watching paint dry in Steve Davis' house.

Well that time slot (which is apparently 21:05 rather than 21:00) puts it against the extended HIGNFY, All Star Family Fortunes, and whatever movie Channel 4 are showing.