Outnumbered - Series 2 Page 16

Quote: Aaron @ January 7 2010, 12:34 AM GMT

(I assume you meant two older rather than two younger kids?)

No I definitely meant the two youngest - Karen and Ben ... Jake seems to be almost anonymous in the Christmas special.

Ahhh, ok, well...I'm not sure Ramona Marquez is quite there yet, but yes, fair enough. :)

It will lose it's "spark" once the kids become too aware of what they're saying.

Don't worry. Once the two younger kids grow up, they'll be replaced by Jedward.
:P

Seems like they've already recorded series 3 according to to Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.

I think they did it in the summer.

There's apparently a special Sports Relief version too.

Hopefully it'll be put online somewhere. I'm not watching that shitfest.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 12 2010, 11:53 PM GMT

Seems like they've already recorded series 3 according to to Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.

As might have been mentioned elsewhere, the writers (I think) wanted to record two series back-to-back (in view of the kids growing up), but the Beeb (in their wisdom) said no. No doubt it would have meant paperwork and that would never do.

The first series I watched of this was the third series last year which I really enjoyed. I then watched the BBC repeats of the first series which was decent, yet not fantastic. However, I've this week watched half of the second series and it's just fantastic. I've just watched that airport episode for the first time. Most I've laughed for a long time. Karen is brilliant.