Outnumbered - Series 2 Page 4

Just finally downloaded it and it was an enjoyable episode. Looking forward to the rest of the series!

Quote: Aaron @ November 16 2008, 11:27 PM GMT

:)

Scatski: Ranting positively or negatively?

Obsessively positively.

Brillopads. :)

Well, I just watched ten minutes of what was on tonight. I have to say I thought it wasn't very good. Well produced yes, but defo a case of style over substance. Typical Noughties, even the best is somehow second rate!

Oh, do you not like Outnumbered?

I want to like it. I like the actor who plays the dad. :)

Anyroad up, I only came back to give commiserations to Bussell & Co.

See you in the New Year, ..fans! :)

Quote: zooo @ November 19 2008, 11:10 PM GMT

Oh, do you not like Outnumbered?

:D

"Beeping beeping bollocks! Beeping beeping Thursday!"

There's nothing like a 6-year-old girl swearing.

The other good line of the night I thought was, "Dad, Dr. Higginbottom is not Iranian."

Watched it, and loved it. "For better or worse, for richer or poorer...because you're worth it...Amen and out." Laughing out loud

An improvement on the first episode of the series. I thought the editing was quite bad though at points. Probably to do with the improvised nature of the show though.

Quote: paul f @ November 23 2008, 12:07 AM GMT

An improvement on the first episode of the series.

You really think so? I didn't think that much to this week's. Maybe just not in the mood then.

I loved this week's!

Quote: zooo @ November 23 2008, 2:57 AM GMT

I loved this week's!

Thanks for reminding me to check Usenet for the new episode. There it is ...

Just found this show after a friend recommended it. I'm usually a bit weary of BBC 1 comedies nowadays (thank you My Family and After You're Gone...) but I have to say I really enjoyed it.

The kids are different to most kids on TV in that I didn't want to stab out their eyes with a blunt instrument and the whole thing actually felt quite real to family life which made a nice change.

Loved the line:
'No Ben, that's not how a democracy works. Wait, what am I saying?'

I didn't even notice the first series. Shame.

Another wonderful episode - love it!