- Panel Show
- 2005 - 2021
- BBC Two
- 207 (20 series), plus 20 highlights specials
- Dan Patterson and Mark Leveson
- Dara O Briain, Hugh Dennis, Andy Parsons, Frankie Boyle, Russell Howard, Rory Bremner and Chris Addison
- Simon Bullivant, Rob Colley, Dan Gaster, Ged Parsons, Giles Pilbrow, Steve Punt and Colin Swash
- Geraldine Dowd
- Dan Patterson, Mark Leveson, Ewan Phillips, Ruth Wallace, Chris Young, Suzanne Gilfillan, Jed Leventhall, Pinki Chambers and more
A panel show featuring a combination of stand-up, off-the-cuff games, performance rounds and discussion; all of which is focused around satirising the week's news.
The current regular rounds include picture of the week; a stand-up round (which changes name each week); and 'If this is the answer, what is the question?'. The final round is always 'Scenes we'd like to see', in which the comedians suggest things people might say given a particular topic (e.g. Unlikely things for a continuity announcer to say).
Games no longer played include Ask the Panel, Ask the Politicians, Between the Lines, Bombshell Phone Call, Dating Videos, Headliners, Inside the Mind Of..., Phone In and Prime Minister's Question Time.
- Also known as
- MTW (Acronym)
- Mock The Week Again
- Camera set-up
- The title music is by The Jam.
- First broadcast
- Sunday 5th June 2005 at 10pm on BBC Two
- Next repeats
- Series 20, Episode 5: Friday at 10pm on Dave
- Series 20, Episode 6: Friday at 10:40pm on Dave
- Series 18, Episode 1: Monday 4th July at 1:55am on Dave
- Series 18, Episode 2: Monday 4th July at 2:30am on Dave
- Series 18, Episode 2: Monday 4th July at 10:40pm on Dave
- Series 18, Episode 1: Monday 4th July at 11:20pm on Dave
- Series 20, Episode 7: Wednesday 6th July at 10pm on BBC2
- Series 20, Episode 7: Friday 8th July at 10pm on Dave
- Most recent repeats
- BBC Television Centre - Series 1 to 11 and 17 to 18
- The London Studios - Series 12 to 16
- Elstree Film Studios - Series 18 onwards
- Zoom (Virtual) - Series 19 onwards