- 9th August via The Daily Express: Deborah Frances-White to be MTW's 100th panellist
- Panel Show
- 2005 - 2018
- BBC Two
- 171 (17 series), plus 17 highlights specials
- Dan Patterson and Mark Leveson
- Dara O Briain, Hugh Dennis, Andy Parsons, Frankie Boyle, Russell Howard, Rory Bremner and Chris Addison
- Geraldine Dowd
- Dan Patterson, Mark Leveson, Ewan Phillips, Ruth Wallace, Chris Young, Suzanne Gilfillan, Jed Leventhall and Pinki Chambers
A panel show featuring a combination of stand-up, off-the-cuff games, performance rounds and discussion; all of which is focused around satirising the week's news.
The current regular rounds include picture of the week; a stand-up round (which changes name each week); and 'If this is the answer, what is the question?'. The final round is always 'Scenes we'd like to see', in which the comedians suggest things people might say given a particular topic (e.g. Unlikely things for a continuity announcer to say).
Games no longer played include Ask the Panel, Ask the Politicians, Between the Lines, Bombshell Phone Call, Dating Videos, Headliners, Inside the Mind Of..., Phone In and Prime Minister's Question Time.