We Are Klang Page 2

Quote: Fred Sunshine @ July 30 2009, 2:27 PM BST

I'll take a look when it's on, but I haven't been impressed by what little I have seen of 'We Are Klang' so far.
When I've seen segments of their stand up act on telly I ...

... have thought it pretty dire.

Now that's just lazy.

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 29 2009, 2:06 PM BST

I will now. :)

Errr

I may watch Klaud Lansmans Holocaust afterwards as an 8 hour documentary on genocide in Polish is most likely a lot funnier.

Couldn't they have got a proper Jew?

:D

The interaction with the audience actually made me laugh a couple of times, now I feel dirty.

This is shite.

Pappy's Fan Club is way better than this.

>_<

Wow that was bad. And I usually find klang hilarious as well. What went wrong??

Right up my street this, absolutly loved... suspect I am in the minority, but looking forward to the next one.

Just watched it on iPlayer. What's the word I'm looking for... cock?

Seriously, it must have taken all of twenty minutes to write that episode.

I did laugh once, at the D.I.C.K.H.E.A.D. joke, and that was it.

Very poor.

Another abysmal BBC Three comedy show, and thought it couldn't get worse after Clone and Horne & Corden. Seriously, BBC Three has become an absolute car crash of a channel, especially for comedy. They would be better off with late night re-runs of Rentaghost than We Are Klang - it would be funnier and less childish.

Quote: Cheesehoven @ July 31 2009, 2:18 AM BST

Another abysmal BBC Three comedy show, and thought it couldn't get worse after Clone and Horne & Corden. Seriously, BBC Three has become an absolute car crash of a channel, especially for comedy. They would be better off with late night re-runs of Rentaghost than We Are Klang - it would be funnier and less childish.

You're Danny Cohen and I claim my £5!

Quote: Cheesehoven @ July 31 2009, 2:18 AM BST

They would be better off with late night re-runs of Rentaghost than We Are Klang - it would be funnier and less childish.

It was so childish, they should have called it...

Wait for it...

We are Klangers!

We've got a great show coming up including music from the Ting Tings. Don't go away.

My view is that silly comedy (for adults) is only funny if it's written and performed extremely cleverly. (As much of Python and Vic & Bob's stuff was.)

Must say, I thought some of this show was f**king hilarious! Dare say it's doomed to get a Lab Rat's type slating from a few of you, but I think this is destined to be a bit of a cult hit. Time will tell.