We Are Klang Page 8

Quote: Lee Henman @ August 6 2009, 2:04 AM BST

Only funnier.

Say whu?!

I knew after 5 mins that this wasn't for me so stopped there. Rare for me as I usually give shows an episode or two but the style of humour was very clear. I liked their live show stuff though.

I think this must be the most mixed reaction to any comedy this year yet. Some people loving it, some hating it! I'm still in the middle and waiting for tonight's episode to see which way I'm going to sway.

Did the audience laughter sound so, so terribly fake last week? Jesus. It sounds like it's being played on a gramophone with a rusty needle, on the other side of a window.

Quote: Mark @ August 6 2009, 6:11 PM BST

I think this must be the most mixed reaction to any comedy this year yet. Some people loving it, some hating it! I'm still in the middle and waiting for tonight's episode to see which way I'm going to sway.

I think that either;

They are doing something brilliant but just not doing it very well at all.
Or they are doing something really crap, but they are brilliant at it.

And that's why they divide opinion, you don't quite know what to hate the most.

:)

Content-wise, that was a tiny improvement. But the sound, f**k.

Admittedly, yes, it is quite loud. But the energy and comedy were still there in bucketloads, I thought. It's not perfect, but first series rarely are, and it has great potential. I think it's my Thursday night replacement for Psychoville, even though both shows are quite different.

Episode 2 didn't offend me as much, I even laughed a few times, but I'd still prefer to watch Mock The Week twice.

Not as good as last week, but still good.

Another thoroughly entertaining episode. A mix of stuff that doesn't quite come off and genuine laugh out loud hilarity.

Juggling is catching! Indeed!

I missed this again.

Quote: chipolata @ August 7 2009, 10:30 AM BST

I missed this again.

Well don't you be running to me in your Klang t-shirt in two years time, pretending you were there at the start, Mr Johny-cum-lately!

Quote: chipolata @ August 7 2009, 10:30 AM BST

I missed this again.

Which other shows did you miss this week? I think it's best you keep us all informed; perhaps start a new thread and update it daily . . ?

(I also missed it)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 7 2009, 10:37 AM BST

Which other shows did you miss this week?

New Tricks.

Quote: chipolata @ August 7 2009, 10:56 AM BST

New Tricks.

What a f**king c**t!