We Are Klang Page 5

Complete shite!

I liked the "Jew Song, the dancing horse, and the bit with popcorn factory but that's it. I'd rather watch it on iPlayer than on TV.

Well, I finally got round to watching this and switched it off after 10 minutes.

I found it to be...what's the word?...oh yes...shit. This was truly awful, awful stuff. The comparisons to a show you'd watch on CBBC are spot on - except the CBBC show would at least educate you to some degree.

Britannia High looks like I Claudius in comparison.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 2 2009, 11:16 PM BST

Well, I finally got round to watching this and switched it off after 10 minutes.

I found it to be...what's the word?...oh yes...shit. This was truly awful, awful stuff. The comparisons to a show you'd watch on CBBC are spot on - except the CBBC show would at least educate you to some degree.

Britannia High looks like I Claudius in comparison.

I only did 5...

I really liked We Are Klang on 28 Acts In 28 Minutes, but I've been underwhelmed by everything else they've done so I'm approaching this show with low expectations.

Who remembers that dire channel 4 sketch show 'Blunder'? This reminded me of that.

Just watched it. Brilliant. A cross between The Goodies and a really, really funny panto. The Jew Song was f**king hilarious and I loved the audience participation bits. There were a few bits that didn't work quite as well as the rest but in this kind of show the silly gags come so thick and fast that I don't think it matters.

I really like unpretentious, energetic comedy like this. The absolute polar opposite of all the po-faced, single cam depressing shite we've been drip-fed for so long.

Long live the Klang.

Glad to see there are at least a few people on here into the Klang. It's been a long time since there's been a balls-out funny show like this, with things that are obviously unashamedly jokes.

And yes, as the guide on the Klang here predicted, it is going to be a real audience divider.

I say Klang-a-Lang!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 3 2009, 1:09 PM BST

And yes, as the guide on the Klang here predicted, it is going to be a real audience divider.

If you can get the wealnuts out of your cheeks, name a show that isn't an audience divider?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 3 2009, 1:09 PM BST

It's been a long time since there's been a balls-out funny show like this, with things that are obviously unashamedly jokes.

Lab Rats, whatever anyone may think of it, was trying to do that.

And the IT Crowd.

Quote: chipolata @ August 3 2009, 1:13 PM BST

If you can get the wealnuts out of your cheeks, name a show that isn't an audience divider?

Most of them. Bloody thread-crosser. Most shows don't tend to ellicit such a pronounced love/hate thing, do they?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 3 2009, 1:14 PM BST

Lab Rats, whatever anyone may think of it, was trying to do that.

I was it's fan.

I quite liked Lab Rats; it was fun.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 3 2009, 1:16 PM BST

Most of them. Bloody thread-crosser.

It's not Ghostbusters, Walnut Man! There won't be dire consequences if threads are crossed!

Quote: chipolata @ August 3 2009, 1:15 PM BST

And the IT Crowd.

And Not Going Out.