Series 2, Episode 3 - A Pistachio Eclair
Prize task: Best dinner party guest.
* Joe Wilkinson: Henry, Britain's sixth strongest man. - 5
* Katherine Ryan: Kerry, Katherine's sister. - 4
* Doc Brown: The Last Sceptic, a DJ and producer. - 3
* Richard Osman: Fraser, a Great Dane dog. - 2
* Jon Richardson: Greg Davies. - 1
Task 1: Impress this mayor. You have a maximum of 20 minutes. Your time starts now.
* Katherine: Rap song about the mayor. - 8/10 from the mayor, 5 from Greg.
* Richard: Juggling while reciting a poem about the mayor. - 8/10 from the mayor, 4 from Greg.
* Joe: Gives the mayor 42 Calippos, 8 cans of strong larger and £15. - 7/10 from the mayor, 3 from Greg.
* Doc: Sings showtunes. - 7/10 from the mayor, 2 from Greg.
* Jon: Singing Desperado by The Eagles and showing a photo of a pistachio éclair. - 5/10 from the mayor, 1 from Greg.
Task 2: Make the most unexpected silhouette on this screen. You have 30 minutes. Your time starts now.
* Jon - 5
* Richard - 4
* Joe - 3
* Katherine - 2
* Doc - 1
Task 3: Buy a gift for the Taskmaster. Here is £20. You have 20 weeks. Your time starts now.
* Richard: Won £250 by betting his £20 on the darts, and gave the money in Greg's name to the charity Child's Eye. - 5
* Katherine: A lordship, making the Taskmaster "Lord Greg Davies". - 4
* Doc: A cricket bat and helmet, in tribute to a game Greg used to play as a child called "Mad Helmet Murderer", where Greg's sister wore the helmet, then Greg and his friend would jump out and hit her with the bats. - 3
* Joe: A pair of antique water skis. - 2
* Jon: The Geeky Chef Cook Book and 701 penny sweets. - 1
Task 4 (Team Task): Part 1 - Put on this blindfold, then instruct only the person closest to you to open their task. Part 2 - Put the earplugs in your ears and the ear protectors over the earplugs, then continue reading. You must remain within your bandstand. Instruct the next person to open their task. Part 3 - Do not read this out loud. Bring a potato to your bandstand. You may not leave your bandstand. You may not speak. Fastest wins. Your time starts now.
* Jon and Richard, with assistance from Josh Widdicome: 4:59 - 3
* Doc, Joe and Katherine: 5:49 - 2
Live task: Throw the rabbits into your hat. The person with the most rabbits in their hat after 100 seconds wins. The belts must stay tied around the wrists.
* Katherine: 15 - 5
* Doc and Joe: 12 - 4
* Richard: 7 - 2
* Jon: 4 - 1
* Katherine - 30
* Richard - 27
* Joe - 25
* Doc - 21
* Jon - 17
- Tuesday 5th July 2016
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Ben Bailey Smith (as Doc Brown)||Self|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
|James Dillon||Production Designer|