Series 1, Episode 1
New comedy series about female friendship between a Hollywood star and the lifetime best friend she hires to be her PA.
Doll is unhappy with her obsessive-compulsive boyfriend and seeks solace in the arms of best friend and Hollywood actress, Em. Though the years have found the girls living halfway across the world from one another, their bond is strong enough to allow Doll to gravitate toward Em in a time of need. Em adores her friend so much that she's willing to leave a red carpet interview to take her call.
Soon, Doll has arrived in Los Angeles but as Em calms her friend, she is called back to the set by a PA - Em is the lead in an upcoming crime film. After a rather awkward welcome by a non-English speaking housemaid, Doll settles into Em's spacious home as her new personal assistant, which, Em claims, is merely just a title.
The next morning, however, proves her wrong and it becomes apparent that American roads aren't the only thing Doll has to adapt to.
- Tuesday 18th February 2014
- Sky Living
- 30 minutes
- Show past repeats
- Thursday 20th February 2014 at 22.00 on Sky Living
- Sunday 23rd February 2014 at 23.00 on Sky Living
- Tuesday 23rd December 2014 at 02.40 on Sky Living
- Wednesday 13th May 2015 at 23.25
- Friday 15th May 2015 at 01.30
- Sunday 24th January 2016 at 03.35
Cast & crew