Two Pints - Series 8

I hope you don't mind admin but I wanted to set-up a thread for the new series, I know no tickets or episodes have been done but its nice to discuss about the show all the same.

You can delete it if you like.

No, it's nice to be able to discuss Series 8 of 'Two Pints' when it hasn't been recorded and there's no way I can watch it.

So far Series 8 has been the best ever! :)

Thanks for the input. I will let you know if you are interested in when tickets are avilable for the show as I check the tickets site every day.

I'm sure that someone will be interested, yes. :)

Laughing out loud

lol

Just the title of this thread depresses me.

Quote: Griff @ September 22 2008, 7:41 PM BST

Just the title of this thread depresses me.

I have this premonition that on my deathbed I will be posting my comments about 'Two Pints - Series 52'.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 22 2008, 7:43 PM BST

I have this premonition that on my deathbed I will be posting my comments about 'Two Pints - Series 52'.

Last of the Summer Two Pints

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 22 2008, 7:43 PM BST

I certainly won't. If it's still going by then, I'll have jumped off a bridge long ago! Actually, I must stop being so rude about this show. It's certainly not to my tastes, but then it's not aimed at me. I'm glad people like goldenlinx enjoy it... I just wish the BBC would repeat other sitcoms too (actually, it is getting better now... but classic BBC3 shows like 15 Storeys High still aren't getting a look in)

Quote: Mark @ September 23 2008, 11:49 AM BST

(actually, it is getting better now... but classic BBC3 shows like 15 Storeys High still aren't getting a look in)

Can't believe this show was ever on BBC3. It'd be so out of place now. I'm sure if it was given an outing on BBC4 now it might get an audience. Sean Lock is totally wasted on panel shows.

Quote: Mark @ September 23 2008, 11:49 AM BST

I certainly won't. If it's still going by then, I'll have jumped off a bridge long ago! Actually, I must stop being so rude about this show. It's certainly not to my tastes, but then it's not aimed at me. I'm glad people like goldenlinx enjoy it... I just wish the BBC would repeat other sitcoms too (actually, it is getting better now... but classic BBC3 shows like 15 Storeys High still aren't getting a look in)

I think you just about saved yourself from that comment when you included me in it saying I like it. Lol

Thanks to everyone who is leaving a comment on the new topic , I thought it would be deleted or something you see.

No reason why it should be deleted. :)

Quote: Aaron @ September 23 2008, 2:45 PM BST

No reason why it should be deleted. :)

I can still imagine Aaron's finger hovering above the delete button as revenge should anyone slag off 'Allo 'Allo!.

Quote: goldenlinx @ September 23 2008, 1:28 PM BST

I think you just about saved yourself from that comment when you included me in it saying I like it. Lol

Thanks to everyone who is leaving a comment on the new topic , I thought it would be deleted or something you see.

Please don't worry about liking this show, Goldenlinx. It's just that it's a BSG staple of devisive comment. Like Mark (and probably many of us on here), I regard 'Two Pints' as horrible, but only in the sense that it's obviously not to my tastes. If it reaches a happy audience then so be it. (Now, 'Grownups' on the other hand...) :)