- 2001 - 2011
- BBC Three, BBC Two
- 79 (9 series), plus 5 further specials
- Susan Nickson
- Natalie Casey, Will Mellor, Sheridan Smith, Kathryn Drysdale, Ralf Little, Luke Gell, Georgia Henshaw, Freddie Hogan and others
- Susan Nickson, Daniel Peak, Tim Dawson, Kate Wincup, Jon Brown, Karen Laws, Robin Taylor and David Cantor
- Gareth Carrivick, Nick Wood and Becky Martin
- Stephen McCrum, Helen Williams and Michelle Farr
Two Pints follows the lives and loves of five friends. In Series 1, Donna and Gaz are just starting off their relationship while Janet and Jonny seem to have a solid romance. Meanwhile, the temperamental Louise is somewhat unlucky in love. The friends meet at the local pub to chat about sex, work and life.
The show follows the couples splitting up, getting back together, getting married, having babies - and even being ripped apart by death.
At the end of each series viewers are presented with a cliff-hanger that leaves it in the air as to whether the various couples will stay together.
Numerous characters made their way in and out of Runcorn over the years. Those to leave included Janet, Donna, and Jonny. Newcomers included barman Tim, his sister Cassie, and wannabe footballer Billy.
Other characters to have left include Gaz's half-brother Munch, Louise's Australian boyfriend David and Donna's incorrigible mother, Flo.
- Production company
- Also known as
- Two Pints (Other official name)
- Two Pints Of Lager & A Packet Of Crisps (Other official name)
- The theme tune is called Two Pints of Lager Theme. It was created by Christian Henson and is based on a song by Splodgenessabounds.
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Monday 26th February 2001 on BBC Two at 9:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 31st May 2011 on BBC Three at 10:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Friday 15th January 2016 at 1:30am